The Sauder Harbor View Library with Doors in Multiple Finishes can transform your living room or office into an island retreat with a library style that will last. With its three adjustable shelves, this piece provides an ample amount of storage for your reading needs or to display prized possessions. The bookcase with drawers comes in several different finishes so you can match your space as desired. If you are in need of more storage, this library also features an easy-to-access drawer along with hidden space behind louvered doors. Featuring solid wood and turned feet, this piece can add a durable and elegant accent to your furnishings. The Sauder Harbor View bookcase with doors requires some assembly before use. It has a solid construction that is built to last.
Sauder Harbor View Library with Doors, Multiple Finishes:
- 3 adjustable shelves
- Hidden storage behind louver detailed doors
- Drawer with patented T-lock assembly system features metal runners and safety stops
- Enclosed back panel has cord access
- Some assembly required
- Bookcase with drawers has 5-year limited warranty
- Assembled dimensions: 27.25″W x 17.5″D x 72.25″H
- Model# 420476
- Sauder Harbor View bookcase with doors available in antiqued paint, curado cherry, salt oak and antiqued white
- This cabinet comes with an intimidating 20 page instruction booklet. But, don’t worry. It’s so very easy to follow. The instructions are clear, the illustrations are detailed and helpful, and there are even tiny tidbits of comic relief to keep you going. I took my time and spaced it out over an afternoon with frequent breaks and I was able to assemble it by myself. The parts go together beautifully and the holes line up perfectly. The finished product looks stunning in my little kitchen; I couldn’t be more pleased!
- Product turned out to be very good than expectation. Loved it. Will highly recommend.
- Great quality and look. The corners were damaged in one piece when we opened the box but Sauder sent a replacement within 2 days, great customer service!
- Heavy and took awhile to assemble, but the finish result is beautiful. Very pleased.
- It was so easy to put together and it looks beautiful with the bookcases that go with it!
- I looked at them at the local Walmart. The ball feet in the front are too different from the rest of it. It would drive me crazy unless someone has an idea about how to paint the 2 of them a contrasting accent color or something.
- Nice but the color is a little bit different. Too yellow creamy…not cream as the picture but will look nice with any accent color wall.
- Not color it was suppose to be, not at all white, cheap looking antiquing. Drawer won’t stay put together. Nightmare with shipping. Saunders however was good about replacement parts