Take your bedroom on a coastal adventure with this dresser from the Harbor View collection. This piece is sure to transform any room into a seaside oasis. This dresser features four drawers that open and close on smooth metal runners along with storage options behind doors. With detailing like louvered doors, solid wood, turned feet and weathered hardware, this versatile piece will make any room feel like a getaway.
Sauder Harbor View Dresser, Multiple Finishes:
- 4 spacious storage drawers
- All 4 drawers feature metal runners and safety stops
- Additional storage behind louvered detailed doors
- Assembly required
- 5-year limited warranty
- Assembled dimensions: 58.125″W x 17.625″D x 33.75″H
- Sauder Model# 420466
- This dresser was a great buy. Highly recommend it. It looks great and is very sturdy. Color is just slightly darker than the stock picture and is pretty spacious. Just be aware that it is a small job to put together and you need to do it as a team (two people), but this is what is expected with this type of furniture. Instructions very helpful as well. You should buy the whole matching set.
- As other reviewers have said, HEAVY piece of furniture. Took my hubby 2.5 hours to put together. He didn’t even swear while doing it LOL… so must have had decent instructions. It looks so nice! Can’t wait for my son to get home and try it out. I have an entertainment center coming today (the first one got broken by FedEx and had to go back 🙁 Also bought an end table too, which is also great. Looks exactly like the photo on the web site.
- just what I needed to fit my space. parts were very well marked and fit well. it took a little long to assemble. No one should be upset with the piece, it could be used most anyplace. I have it in my kitchen.
- This dresser is great! Very pretty and quite heavy duty! For the price you are paying it is Awesome!
- This is the second purchase I made in the Harbor View collection. I opted to go with the salt oak color since it reminds me of driftwood and goes with the beach look that I was going for. Set up was less that 2 hours. Screws match up to the illustrations. Since I already ordered and assembled drawers with the matching nightstand, it was a breeze to do them again with the dresser. This unit is really heavy. There is plenty of room behind the doors and actually think you can squeeze more stuff in there as opposed to have drawers. I am very satisfied with my purchase and ease of ordering with ship to store from walmart.
- If you can follow instructions, use a screwdriver and small hammer, you should have no problems putting this dresser together. Some screws in the parts package are very similar and should be matched to the screw illustration on the step (page) that you are working on. It would be nice to have some help with the heavier parts as it is being built, but I found it was not necessary. Dresser looks good. Just like the picture on the web site.
- I purchased this 2 years ago and was so pleased with it. The assembly was easier than most and the product looked great. after the first year, it was sagging in the middle. Now at the two year mark, it is sagging so bad that I can’t even use the drawers and the doors don’t close properly. I have the headboard and night stand as well an love them. I thought I would have a nice bedroom set for a change, but now I have to get another dresser and I will not be this one. So I guess it’s back to the miss matched bedroom furnature.