The Sauder Edge Water Four-Piece Counter Height Dining Set is a great small space dining solution for your home. This set includes a table, two stools and a bench, all built with a solid wood construction.
Sauder Edge Water 4-Piece Counter Height Dining Set, Estate Black:
- Estate Black Finish
- Includes table, 2 stools and one bench
- Solid wood construction
- Assembly Required
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Bench: 33″W x 14.375″D x 23.5″H
- Stool: 17.375″W x 14.375″D x 23.5″H
- Table: 44″W x 25″D x 35.875″H
- Model# 418375
- Cannot say enough about this Dinette Set! it is beautiful and very well made as are all Sauder products. My apartment is very small so I use the 2 stools with my island and the table and long bench for my laptop with a cute lamp. Have gotten so many compliments. The price was great too!!
- Looks fantastic, easy to assemble, perfect height and size for our space!
- This set is just what I wanted for my son’s new apartment. Easy to assemble, sturdy, and attractive finish. But… one of the stools had a crack in the seat. I called customer service and they ordered a replacement part.
- We are very pleased with the product. It was as it appeared in online (including as to color), it was reasonably priced, it is of good quality and it arrived sooner than originally projected.
- This is a nice dinette set that isn’t too big for my small dining area. I was so excited because it is made by Sauder which is a trusted name in assembled furnitures. I’ve had a few solid ones by Sauder purchased throughout my lifetime and they all are very well made, easy to assemble, and lasts practically until you decide to give them away. The craftsmanship of the individual pieces of this set is exceptional. The assembly design is impressive -easy but makes for a solid furniture. It took about two hours to assemble this set. Just take note, you would need a mallet hammer. I didn’t have one but if you put your weight on the parts you are connecting together and use a twisting motion, it works just as well. The end product is exactly what I was looking for -a counter height table with stools and bench rather than regular chairs. Some issues I experienced: 1) a few of the little wood buttons that are placed to cover the screws are too loose for their designated holes and keeps falling but I will call the Sauder company for replacements; 2) one small area on the bench had a splinter wood so I dabbed a little colorless nail polish over it which did the trick; and lastly, 3) the finish got scratched by my cat’s and dog’s nails quite easily but after the first few ones that I saw, I didn’t see any additional scratches anymore even though I still let them jump onto the bench and the cat onto the table. The one thing that I had to add after assembly were some self-stick felt pads floor protector placed under the legs of the table, the stools, and the bench. I am using this dinette set for eating as well as for studying, watching movies from my laptop, and as a work desk. I just love it!
- I moved into a new apartment and the dining room is a lot smaller that the other one. I saw this set and ordered it and it is just PERFECT! It was easy to put together and it’s very sturdy, but has such a rich look……
- I bought this dining set for my vacation trailer. It fits perfectly and is great that the stools can be tucked under the table when not in use. Very sturdy and love the look and finish of this very stylish table. It also doubles as a work space as my trailer kitchen has very limited counter.
- I was a bit nervous about ordering this online with out actually see it. However, I’m 100% satisfied with this purchase. It was very easy to put together, the wood is solid and study!! Best of all…. it compliments my kitchen very well!! So.. glad I purchased this set.
- I would give it 4 stars but some of the big holes that are used to put the bars together we’re drilled on the wrong side of the legs. Very annoying and had to redrill myself. This kind of stuff drives me nuts. Also the manual is not very clear and parts are not labeled. Now I’m pretty good about putting stuff together but for those who are not this would be maddening. Apart from that it is a very solid table and works well in the space I have.