The Carson Forge Panel TV Stand offers a country style with wrought iron style hardware and accents. Its features include two framed, safety-tempered glass doors with an adjustable shelf behind each, and divided, open shelving that holds audio/video equipment. The panel TV stand accommodates most TVs up to 47-inches wide, weighing up to 95 lbs or less.
Sauder Carson Forge Washington Cherry Panel TV Stand for TVs up to 42″:
- Accommodates most 42″ TVs up to 95 lbs
- Country style
- Wrought iron style hardware and accents
- 2 framed, safety-tempered glass doors
- Adjustable shelf behind each door
- Divided, open shelving that holds audio/video equipment
- Enclosed back panel
- Cord management
- Engineered wood with a laminate finish
- Assembly required
- Overall dimensions: 42.60″W x 17.48″D x 25.71″H
- Model# 412921
- I LOVE this!!!! I had to keep touching it because it looked so much like real wood. Gave my living room a whole new look. So happy with purchase!!!!
- it was hard to put together at first, then I got it. took two days to finish it came out great I loved it thanks.
- I love this TV stand. It’s a worthy piece of furniture, very solid, nice finish. I like having one open shelf for things operated by remote and the other spaces behind glass doors. One of the pieces needed to anchor the doors was drilled incorrectly, and you can’t get a replacement part so we had to drill new holes. The doors are also tricky to adjust. Knowing that, we contemplated just leaving the doors off, but I like having them.
- Easy to assemble, although bottom part had drilled holes on the wrong side, luckily we had a furniture pin of same color and the small section that showed we colored. I would recommend this.
- Love this set. We purchased the mirror, end table and tv stand. The tv stand arrived with some scrapes but we didn’t want to go through the hassle of having to return it so we just bought a stain to cover it up
- Assembly took about an hour, with me & the ms. working at a casual pace. Instructions were clear and decently illustrated, and there were no missing or defective parts. My 48″ Sony Bravia (with a thin edge bezel) fits the width of this stand perfectly — 49″ or larger would have some overhang. The whole setup looks really nice, wedged between my old cherry-finish tower speakers. It took a good amount of futzing with the hinge screws to get the glass doors to close perfectly (without rubbing). Also, you might want to consider not installing the rear particle board piece — especially if you’ll be putting any warm-running components (eg: stereo receiver) behind the glass doors.
- I bought one of these last year and gave it to an elderly relative that needed one. I just ordered another one and although it takes quite some time to put it together it is a solid unit that looks great.
- The product is exactly as it looks. Easy to put together with the exception of the doors. You have very little space to work in and see what you are doing. The piece is heavy, sturdy and looks really nice in my living room. I bought the matching side table and together it is a very nice looking set. Good purchase.
- The TV stand came scratched very bad, I sent it back and got another one that was worse than the first.