Add more style to your bedroom with this Sauder Carson Forge Nightstand. It is made of engineered wood for lasting durability and features foot protectors to keep your floor safe from scratches and scuffs. The pull-out drawer is designed for safety and reliability, with metal runners and safety stops. The Washington cherry finish is enhanced with wrought iron style hardware and accents. This country-style Sauder nightstand gives you an attractive and secure space to store your extras. It blends with all types of decor and coordinates with other furnishings. It is a stylish and practical choice for your home.
Sauder Washington Cherry Nightstand:
- Washington cherry finish
- Country style
- Drawer with metal runners and safety stops features patented T-lock assembly system
- Open storage shelf
- Forge wooden nightstand with wrought iron style hardware and accents
- Assembly required
- Engineered wood construction
- 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: 18.78″W x 16.102″D x 24.016″H
- Model# 415050
- Sauder nightstand is stylish and practical
- Coordinates well with other furniture
- Offers extra storage
- Designed for safety and reliability
- Washington cherry nightstand is durable and sturdy
- Very quality piece, especially for the price!
- I bought as a side table for my living room and the back is just a very cheap piece of cardboard type material. Looks very cheap. Slightly disappointed.
- very nice piece of furniture, not hard to put together and looks much more expensive than what it costs
- Was a lot of parts, needed to really follow directions, but looked good when finished, needed help from customer service, they were very kind.
- Bought 2 and am very pleased. Assembly was about 1 hour each due to easy to follow detailed instructions. Noted that this item did not have the metal plate on the top of the legs as did other items in the collection. Contacted Sauder and they sent the needed components promptly.
- I am pleased with it for the price; I love the rugged look. My husband put it together in a reasonable amount of time. I am using it for added night stand in a special corner where I read and write and study. The drawer glides nice as I put supplies for my writing in it. I like his collection from Sauder.
- easy to assemble …and a good price ..very pleased
- Very easy to put together and looks great and very sturdy.
- Not worth the money. After taking the pieces out of the box, I found the top of the nightstand was severely cracked and bent upward. This was definitely not what I expected.