The Sauder Carson Forg Entertainment Credenza offers a country look with wrought iron-style hardware and unique accents. It features two framed, safety-tempered glass doors that open to reveal two adjustable shelves. Plus, the adjustable center shelf holds additional audio/video equipment. This TV credenza also has a digital dock for parking, recharging and syncing mobile electronics and game controllers. The Sauder credenza accommodates most TVs up to 60″ wide, weighing up to 135 lbs or less.
Sauder Carson Forge Entertainment Credenza for TVs up to 60″, Multiple Finishes:
- Sauder credenza accommodates most 60″ TVs weighing up to 135 lbs
- Country style
- Wrought iron style hardware and accents
- Drawer with metal runners and safety stops
- Two framed, safety-tempered glass doors
- Sauder credenza has an adjustable shelf behind each door to hold A/V gear, gaming consoles, media players and more
- Adjustable center shelf that holds more equipment
- Flip-up panel reveals a digital dock
- Enclosed back panel
- Cord management for a streamlined appearance
- TV credenza is made out of engineered wood with a smooth laminate finish
- Assembly required
- Overall Sauder Carson Forge Entertainment Credenza Dimensions: 60.71″W x 22.32″D x 30.16″H
- Model# 412922
- Televisions sold separately.
- It looks as advertised,directions could be more clear,we were short 2 screws that held 1 of the drawer guide.
- We are very, very happy with this purchase. The credenza is VERY sturdy and beautiful. The color options are darker than they appear on the website, so keep that in mind before purchasing. We contacted Sauder directly and requested swatches and they mailed them the same day. When the credenza arrived, one of the boards were cracked, but Hayneedle resolved the issue promptly and a replacement piece was mailed the next day. Instructions for assembly are very detailed and well-written. I was able to put it together myself as a young female. It took me about 4 hours. The hinges require a bit of adjusting to get the doors to not rub, but overall, we are very happy with this purchase. We own other pieces of furniture from the company and are equally pleased.
- Bought for a family room in the basement. Works well. Very functional.
- Allow yourself time to put it together, it takes a while but is easy to do.
- Took approx. 4 hours to put together by myself. Very easy directions to follow, all the parts marked well.
- Find it on the website and order it with another 2 items, , it is perfect for us , I was a bit worried about put it together after I read the review, but my 17yrs daughter put it together in a few hours, amazing.. Thank you!!
- To begin, the staff was very helpful and friendly with initial questions I had about the product and shipping. Second, the item shipped earlier than promised, and I was contacted about delivery times. Third, although there were many pieces/parts, the instructions were clear and easy to follow. Finally, the finished product looks as good as I had imagined. I will definitely be making more purchases in the future.
- I had to get help to assemble, took my sons about 6 hours, but looks and works great! I do love the hidden upper compartment. But it does have a sag problem, there was not a fifth ( middle foot for support) and now the doors are gapped at the top openings. Also the photo shows a shelf in the Middle section, I did not get a shelf. I am using a 47 inch TV so there should not be a sag problem unless I need a fifth middle foot???
- When we FINALLY got the item delivered-took two times to get one delivered that wasn’t broken in pieces when I received it-we went to put it together only to find that the drawer was missing the back piece and the front “hidden flap” piece wasn’t cut properly and therefore won’t open properly, thereby damaging the top of the credenza when you open the flap. This is a piece of garbage and not even worth the cheap price! Totally disgusted with the whole process and piece of garbage furniture! 🙁