The Sauder White Linen Tower, is a stunning accent piece and convenient bath storage solution. The top half has an open shelving design that creates a modern feel with cubby hole storage dividers that are ideal for towels and other bathroom essentials. The bottom portion of this Caraway bathroom linen tower has cabinet storage that has a reversible door so that it can be opened to the left or right. With engineered wood construction, this unit durable for long-lasting use. Some assembly is required.
- I absolutely love it! It was easy to assemble- i did it all on my own (i am only 4’9 and 110 lbs with many health problems). I have owned it for about 2-3 months now. It has just helped my bathroom look so much tidyer. I could do without the shelves and will take the advice another user left about just buying shelves instead.
- I needed something for my bathroom because it is such a small space. It works perfectly. I t is shorter than I though it would be, but that is okay.
- It took about an hour and a half to put together, but looks really nice. We didn’t do the cross shelves so I could have more shelves. It looks perfect in my bathroom.
- This item was delivered quickly and no broken or missing pieces. My husband put it together fairly easily. It is a nice piece in our bathroom. The fake granite top looks fake but for the price it is acceptable. I would recommend this product.
- Linen tower looks very good in bathroom is great size for use in small, or any size bathroom. easy to assemble and light enough to move from place to place.
- Overall, I really liked this product. I have to admit my husband had a little difficulty with the making of it but we figured it out eventually. Average time it took us to built it was about an hour and a half (even the caps that go on top of the screws had to be placed by the customer). It looks like a high end product for the price being sold for, which was a big plus for me. It’s very sturdy and fitted perfectly in my bathroom.
- This product is not what it appears. It will not look the product uou see in the picture because the manufacturing of the product is not correct. The bottom half of the unit is designed wrong completely. There’s gaps in the bottom of the cabinet and I couldn’t get the door on because the top part of the door can’t fit in the frame as the directions state. It’s been 2 weeks since I contacted the manufacturer and have not heard anything nor received replacements parts that I should have. Needless to say, I’m breaking it down and sending it back to the company and expect a full refund.