This Sauder Beginnings Twin Platform Bed is a great transitional bed for kids who are past the crib and want their rooms to have a traditional style. It’s attractive enough for both boys and girls, and durable enough to be used by the next child up. The rich cinnamon cherry platform bed features dual pull-out drawers under the bed that provide plenty of hidden storage space for toys, clothes and other items. The bed does not require a box spring, is easy to assemble and includes a 1-year warranty.
Sauder Beginnings Twin Platform Bed, Cinnamon Cherry:
- Transitional style
- Convenient under-bed storage features 2 drawers
- Mattresses sold separately.
- Box spring not required
- Material: Engineered wood
- Assembly required
- Dimensions: 76.25″W x 41″D x 13.38″H
- Platform bed with drawers includes a 1-year warranty
- Model# 415465
- Exactly as described easy to put together about 25 minutes looks great. This is for a 280 lb man 6′ 2 still holding up great.
- Very happy with this purchase. I read the other negative reviews before my purchase concerning the drawers. I have carpet in the room and the drawers work fine, very smooth in and out. The rollers are on the bottom of the drawer, which seems like a good idea to me if you have a youngling that likes to jump up and down in them. Took us about 1 and 15 minutes to assemble. There are a lot of parts and a lot of screwing. Ultimately worth the time. Bed frame looks good and seems pretty sturdy. One knock would be the color. It says cinnamon cherry, but it appears more like a black brown ish color.
- Ordered this as a big boy bed for my 3 year old and we absolutely love it! Looks great and works perfect. Love the extra storage. My husband put it together in about 45 minutes and said it was pretty easy. Definitely recommend!
- My kids just love it. Delivery time excellent too. I really like doing business with walmart.
- This bed is perfect! I bought it for my three year old and it’s the best choice! It’s a low bed but it’s great just in case she falls out of bed there’s not a big drop. I put it together myself and it was super easy. The directions were very easy to read. I highly recommend this bed!!
- We got this bed for our 2 year old daughter. We liked that it had storage drawers and looked like a good bang for our buck. Once we got it assembled, we loved it. In fact, the first night that we had it, I fell asleep with her! The only reason that I gave this 4 stars is because it took entirely too long to assemble. There were so many pieces. Working together with my boyfriend, we spent several hours on it (around 4). There were some parts that were very difficult to line up. Other than that, we have no complaints. Our favorite feature is the rollers on the drawers. It makes them so easy to open, and they don’t make noise scraping against the floor.
- It was perfect for what I needed it for. This was got for my daughter, she’s 5 and has no real complaints about it. It might be small but its nice and compact. We are currently using the drawers for extra blankets. It was a easy setup, easy instructions. Took a while and hands hurt a lot after but it was worth it, it turned out looking very nice!
- Junk, flimsy poorly designed engineered and finished!!! The worst buy I’ve ever made on line!!! 1 example they have screws that go into end joints of MDF. I assembled it , moved it 1 foot and it fell apart!! So I am going around to every site that sells this junk and posting the same review