Get a clean, elegant look in a transitional design with the Sauder Beginnings Dresser. It will complement your decor. This unit includes an adjustable shelf behind the doors, as well as three drawers for storing clothes, blankets and other essentials. The two lower drawers are extra deep for added storage. This soft white dresser has an easy-glide mechanism and safety stops.
Sauder Beginnings Dresser, Soft White:
- Transitional style
- Dresser with shelves with easy-glide mechanism and safety stops
- 2 lower drawers are extra deep
- Adjustable shelf behind doors
- Material: engineered wood
- Assembly required
- Dimensions: 44.78″W x 15.5″D x 29.88″H
- 1-year warranty
- Model# 4616350
- Great dresser for only $120ish! Works great especially if you don’t have much to spend. Have had for a year and have taken good care of it so it’s held up nicely.
- Very nice dresser well made for the price and easy to put together
- Better than I expected. Easy to put together and good quality materials…not flimsy. Very pleased.
- We order this for my Son and was mailed to He’s Apartment.Was Very Easy to put together by him and He Love it . Looks Really Nice and expensive , We are surprise by the Low Price and Totally Recommend anda Big Plus is made in America !!!
- Got this dresser because we are in a studio apartment and expecting a baby. We are using it as a changing table and the door part, we put a tension rod and hanging baby clothes. It’s a perfect size for baby. My only downfall about it was the doors didn’t have any piece to hold them, they bowed inward. Not sure if we were missing a piece, but I just bought a magnet door latch piece and hooked it up. Works good now.
- Perfect fit for a infant bedroom and the ability to use it as a toddler. It took about 2-3 hours to put together. We used the top as a changing table and the drawers for diapers ,blankets and clothes. The cabinet for extra diapers etc… the only downfall is during shipping a corner piece on the top of the dresser was bent/ cracked. This did not effect the stability of the dresser only the visual. I have not called yet to see if they will replace it. I hope so.
- This piece was a little bit harder to put together. The stoppers on the drawer need to be a better quality material. A couple of them have already broke. Other than that the dresser looks great in the bedroom.
- Don’t waste your money! Difficult to assemble. Very cheap materials, bent and cracked drawer facing. Only reason not returned is it’s extremely heavy and not until unpacked and partially put together was the cracked pressed board discovered. Very disappointed.