Add character to any room in your home with a subtle shade of color and texture with the Sauder Barrister Lane Credenza.
Sauder Barrister Lane Scribed Oak Credenza for TVs up to 80″:
- Fits most TVs up to 80″
- Scribed oak finish
- Framed, safety-tempered glass doors
- 2 adjustable shelves
- Enclosed back panel with cord access
- Made of engineered wood
- Assembly required
- Dimensions: 70.13″W x 19.13″D x 32.50″H
- Site to Store Pickup Note: This item is packaged in multiple large boxes that may not fit in a standard-sized vehicle. Please make sure you have a large car or truck for store pickup.
- Box 1 dimensions: 72″L x 18.75″W x 4.69″H; weight: 92.95 lbs
- Box 2 dimensions: 75.13″L x 20.25″W x3.75″H; weight: 93.51 lbs
- I. ought this piece becuase of the size. I needed a tall and wide tv stand for my big living room wall. It isnt real wood but that is okay because it looks pretty good. I gave it a 4 star because like other reviewers, it took hours to put together and there was two of us. took us 4 hours. Overall, walmart had the best price compared to other sites selling the Sauder credenza. Shipping was also fast!
- It was very easy to assemble. The directions were easy to follow. The only issue was some of the parts weren’t labeled, but I was able to figure them out based on the pictures. It looks great in my living room and gives me ample storage.
- I’m really impressed with this tv stand. I purchased the Scribed Oak version. For the price, I was expecting faux wood laminate but that’s not the case. Only the top of the tv stand is a laminate which is good because moving the tv around won’t cause surface damage. The sides and front facade are all wood veneer. This is a very good replica version of a larger RH piece that costs 7x more. I’m so happy with this purchase and would recommend to anyone who wants a RH look without the price tag!
- Yes, this takes several hours to screw and nail together (electric drill helped a lot), but worth the effort. It looks very much like a piece I wanted from Restoration Hardware that was WAY more expensive. Yes, this is laminate, but it looks great! It is very heavy. It was well packed and arrived with no damage. There were NO missing pieces (and there were a lot of them), and every hole was pre-drilled in the correct place. It was a bargain for under $300.
- When this credenza arrived, I thought they must have sent us the salted oak, but my husband checked and it was scribed oak. The picture doesn’t describe it much, it looks darker and richer. It is a light color and looks washed out. Not what expected!! So if you want a TV stand that color, fine go ahead and get it. It doesn’t go with the rest of the room. We didn’t get it put together but my husband ruined the packaging, so we can’t send it back. Just be careful the color isn’t the same as pictured.