Add character to any room in your home with a subtle shade of color and texture with the Sauder Barrister Lane Credenza.
Sauder Barrister Lane Salt Oak Credenza for TVs up to 80″:
- Fits most TVs up to 80″
- Salt oak finish
- Framed, safety-tempered glass doors
- 2 adjustable shelves
- Enclosed back panel with cord access
- Made of engineered wood
- Assembly required
- Dimensions: 70.13″W x 19.13″D x 32.50″H
- Site to Store Pickup Note: This item is packaged in multiple large boxes that may not fit in a standard-sized vehicle. Please make sure you have a large car or truck for store pickup.
- Box 1 dimensions: 72″L x 18.75″W x 4.69″H; weight: 92.95 lbs
- Box 2 dimensions: 75.63″L x 20.75″W x 4.25″H; weight: 93.51 lbs
- I read all the reviews very carefully and prepared myself for this to be a big job to put together. I arrived on time. The color is perfect but it did take a long time to put together. It came in about 50 pieces and took my husband like 5 hours. It wasn’t hard because everything was organized but it’s just very time consuming. It turned out great. This looks like a piece from a real furniture store!
- I searched all over for a TV stand/Credenza and this stand was EXACTLY what I had envisioned. I was looking for something taller, close to buffet height, and wide to accommodate a 65″ TV. The hardware and finish, although it is not real wood, is stunning. If I had not built it myself I would not have guessed that it was not real. Initially, the pieces and instructions seemed very overwhelming. Once starting the process I found that the building process was time consuming but NOT difficult. It took my Mom and I about an hour and a half. The hardest part was the doors. They took several corrections to get them to align perfectly. For the price, it is a gorgeous, heavy piece with beautiful features. I’m SO glad I did not spend the $600-$700 on similar units.
- I love this tv stand. It looks great and the gray-brown wood matches our living room perfectly. It is bigger than I expected, which was actually a good thing as we have a pretty big space. Keep in mind the tv in my picture is a 52″ and the stand is much bigger than it. The only downside is that it is extremely time consuming to put together. My husband worked for hours assembling it. It’s also very heavy so make sure you have help. Overall, I think it’s worth it though, especially for the price.
- Very nice entertainment set. I think it took me 2 hours to put together (I’m a woman and had a power drill). The only downside was one set of doors are not square so they are a tad difficult to close. I readjusted the screws several times and nothing fixes it. Other than that, this looks exactly like Restoration Hardware and I am very pleased! I got the Salt Oak.
- I saw this product on Wayfair, then found it here for less. 🙂 I love my purchase! It literally takes about 4 hours to assemble, but it was worth it to save cash. It’s a well-manufactured product, and it’s beautiful. One of the doors had some scratches on it, but I contacted Sauder and they quickly sent a new one free of charge… great service.