Create the office you desire with the Sauder August Hill L-Desk, Dover Oak. This shape can allow you to maximize workspace, whether you use it for studying or working. Place it in the corner, and it can be useful in areas with limited room as it doesn’t protrude into the living space. The Dover Oak desk features slate finish accents. Storage includes a large drawer for hanging files and two lower shelves. You can have plenty of room for books, folders and supplies. In addition, the Sauder desk has grommet holes and pass-through openings for cord management. This attractive desk is will be a stylish complement to your existing decor.
Sauder August Hill L-Desk, Dover Oak:
- Dover oak desk with slate-finish accents
- Country style
- File drawer with full extension slides holds letter-size hanging files
- Grommet holes and pass-throughs for cord management
- Lower shelf for additional storage
- Assembly required
- Dimensions: 59.055″W X 58.74″D x 29.252″H
- 5-year warranty
- Model# 412320
- Desk and task chairs sold separately.
- The desk works very good for me, I have all the items I need at hands and arms reach.
- Love the shape, size and style of this desk. It took me approximately 6 hours to put together however, because several pieces were not labeled at all. Ultimately I figured it out except one piece got put on backward. Also, on one bottom corner, while trying to tighten the bolt, the particle board disintegrated so I really hope it doesn’t damage any further and fall apart. Not sure if I love or not yet.
- My order arrived on time. This desk is great, it is really well made, the back side is finished so if you wanted to put it in the center of the room you can. Assembly took some time but the finish product is great. Another excellent product from Sauder.
- I purchased two for work. They both look great. Lots of surface space and storage shelves!! We all were very pleased!!!
- Excellent desk, especially for the price. It is very sturdy. I love the top of the desk, much nicer than a wood top. It is very spacious and easy to hide cords. The shelf is handy for extra storage. It arrived very quickly (within a few days). I absolutely love it!
- I haven’t actually assembled this desk yet, as I’m in the process of preparing a room in my home for an office, but the parts and pieces seem very substantial for the price of the desk. One of the desktops was damaged – the laminate on the top had a rather long crack in it – but I called Hayneedle and Brad in customer service promised that he would try to get the manufacturer to send me a new piece. That package came in about a week, undamaged. So all is good so far! Hayneedle is one of my go-to sites… don’t hesitate to try them! I only wish that you would assemble the desk with the shelf on the left and the drawers on the right, but that’s a manufacturer’s issue, not a Hayneedle issue.
- Overall the desk is very sturdy, looks good, as good shelf space underneath, and wasn’t too hard to assemble, though does need two people for multiple parts. The biggest problem I am facing is finding other pieces to match it since is a unique color, and the top is actually pretty light in color.
- We received the desk and the two top pieces were damaged: two separate dents where the slate colored paint chipped off exposing the wood and a long crack from one side to the other. When we called they said they had to put in a parts request and we won’t hear back for a day or two.