Jazz up your interiors with new cabinetry with this Sandusky 30″ Wall Cabinet with Adjustable Shelf. This item features full-length pull handles and a push-button locking handle for added security. Two keys come with this product. The Sandusky 2-door wall cabinet has a welded steel construction, thus allowing it to hold up to 200 pounds of weight. The multi-granite doors are supported by a black frame, giving the cabinet a modern look. Sandusky 30″ Wall Cabinet with Adjustable Shelf:
- Full-length pull handles
- Push-button locking handle (two keys included)
- One adjustable shelf
- Bottom shelf
- 200 pound capacity
- Welded steel construction
- Black frame
- Multi-granite finish doors
- Sandusky wall cabinet comes with a 1-year warranty
- Dimensions: 12″L x 30″W x 26″H
- Model number: GW1F301226-M9
- The Sandusky wall cabinet is an excellent value. It comes assembled and is very easy to hang. It is all metal and very sturdy. I have purchased several of these and am very satisfied.
- This is an all-welded cabinet, so it comes basically fully assembled. All we had to do is take it out of the package and install in on the wall. We had to drill holes to allow us to screw to studs, but that was no problems since it only took basic tools.
- Will hold rated weight no problem. Nice cabinet for the $
- I ordered two wall cabinets online and received them within 5 days. They came wrapped in cardboard and shrink wrap. Once I opened them I inspected them for damage. One corner was damaged. The package was not damaged, Therefor it was damaged and wrapped for shipment.The paint is chipped and appears only one coat and no primer was used. The description says the cabinets are fully welded in which they are not fully welded. The cabinets are spot welded with TIG. The doors are held with two small hinges. The locking mechanism is on one door and appears to be of quality material, however one of my cabinet locks might need adjustment due to it not wanting to latch. The bottom of the cabinet has four 1 inch holes and one 2 inch hole? I will install a mat to cover these holes. The back has 4 holes at the top. 2 of which are 16″ on center and the other 2 are 24″ on center. The single shelve is held with 4 little tin tabs which will surprise me if the hold 180 lbs of weight. I would not describe this as Heavy Duty. I will hang these in my garage and hope the last 5 years.