Sanded Duck Carpenter Jean
California Proposition 65 Warning: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer andbirth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Best jeans I’ve ever owned. Great for work and everyday use. Overall best jeans ever
- Used these jeans for work for fifteen years toughest most comfortable jeans I’ve found
- I bought this pants for work, they are very comfortable, and they looks very good
- I have been purchasing these carpenter jeans for my son for several years now. He lives the fit and I love the quality and durability. I would highly recommend these for any working man.
- My son absolutely loves these jeans. He won’t wear anything else. His size is hard to find but you had it in his favorite color. He really likes how comfortable annd durable they are. We’ll be ordering more for his special days.
- These fit me better than any other and the most recent ones have pockets big enough to carry my cell phone on each leg now.
- The pants are strong they fit well and they last and the price is right stick with Navy blue because the gray ones are too big and the green ones are too small enjoy
- I bought the straight leg relaxed duck jeans for work. Couldn’t be happier. They fit great, their comfortable and we’re priced good.
- Definitely the best jeans for work period, best value and best wear. I work in a Nevada mine and these jeans can handle the dirt and rugged environment.
- I’ve been buying these pants for four years now and I love them but my last two shipments of 5 pairs each have been getting smaller I wish they would go back to the way they made them before. I am probably gonna have to find new pants from a different company So sad Not happy with dickies at all