Samsung UN65KS8500FXZA 65 Inch Class LED Curved 2160p Smart 4K Ultra HD TV with High Dynamic Range Black
Play games, stream movies and watch TV with this Samsung 65-inch curved 4K Ultra HD TV with HDR. This smart TV provides cloud access to games, apps and media, letting you enjoy your favorite content on a single device. This Samsung 65-inch curved 4K Ultra HD TV with HDR includes a curved design and surround sound connectivity, providing cinematic entertainment in your living room.
64.5″ screen (measured diagonally from corner to corner)
Large enough to provide an immersive experience for everyone in the room.
Built-in Wi-Fi Smart TV means a huge world of entertainment
Stream movies, music and more using Smart Hub, and surf your favorite websites with the included Web browser. S Recommendation finds the movies and TV shows you’ll enjoy most.
2160p resolution for breathtaking HD images
Watch 4K movies and TV shows at 4x the resolution of Full HD, and upscale your current HD content to gorgeous, Ultra HD-level picture quality.
High dynamic range (HDR) creates a more realistic picture
HDR technology expands the contrast and color range of the existing pixels on your TV to reveal a better, brighter, more colorful image. The picture quality is noticeably more natural.
Motion Rate 240
Enjoy great motion clarity during fast-action moments.
Provides fast and reliable streaming.
Advanced TV sound
Two speakers, two woofers, 40W total power, DTS Premium Sound 5.1.
4 HDMI inputs for the best home theater connection
High-speed HDMI delivers up to 2160p picture and digital surround sound in one convenient cable. HDMI cable not included.
Manage the viewing experience for your kids
The built-in V-chip lets you block content based on program ratings and check ratings of unfamiliar programs.
3 USB inputs
Easily connect your digital camera, camcorder or other USB device.
Web-based services and content require high-speed Internet service. Some services may require a subscription.
Second 4k samsung. Picked up smaller non curved last summer. Terrific picture. Love the ability to mirror with my Samsung phone for slide shows etc. This one has my ps4 on it. First game was outrageous picture quality. Very happy with purchase so far
- I’m a TV enthusiast and it came down to this vs. the Vizio P-series. Ultimately I went with the Vizio mainly because of the full-array backlighting compared to the Samsung edge-lit display. Both TV’s are close but ultimately I watch my set in a dark room only which the Vizio has the edge in. The Samsung is sexier looking and probably has the edge on the color spectrum. Edge light bleed was my biggest concern. If you can’t get an OLED this is one of the two TV’s to definitely pick up.
- We have had this tv for a few weeks now so far it is a great tv and the picture is amazing !
- I am really happy with this purchase. It’s like having a theater room instead of a living room. The resolution is excellent, the sound is great but limited so I feel I made a great decision getting the sound bar. It was easy to install, setup the channels and internet connection.
- This tv is top of the line. Xbox 1 looks amazing with blue ray movies Netflix stream looks amazing. The curves are nice I love this tv . I also can screen mirror to my note 7 with out Wi-Fi and screen mirror from my note 7 to the tv. So I can watch my direct t.v. .if u got Samsung phone I suggest getting this bad azz tv
- The Samsung 65″ Curved Series 8 UHD4K TV is fantastic! The sound, picture and overall presentation of the TV is very, very impressive. A Geek Squad member did a wonderful job setting up the TV and very carefully explained the various functions of the unit. Watching anything on this Samsung TV is like being at my own private movie theater!
- Amazing picture quality, superb graphics. Clear motion on moving subject. Great color amazing tv
- Incredibly bright, crisp picture, even on less than stellar source material. The size and clarity of the picture makes you feel like you are IN the movie, rather than just watching it.
- TV is amazing. The resolution is phenomenal. One thing that could be better is the TV volume. However, it’s not an issue if you use a soundbar or surround sound system.
- Its aight, waiting for more 4k stuff to come out, wish they would put better sound system in these, i like the bluetooth feature for karaokee n junk.
- After 6 months the screen went black, Samsung has given me the run around for 3 days with people having me do exactly the same thing over and over, thinking the picture will miraculously just re appear. I will never buy another Samsung product. Now today I am told it will be another up to 48 hours before someone calls to schedule service, then it could be up to a week before they come out. So I could potentially have no TV for 2 weeks.