Samsung UN60KS8000FXZA 4K Ultra HD TV: Play video games or binge-watch your favorite shows on this Samsung 8-series HD television, and enjoy ultra-sharp images through 4K HD. Smart technology lets you access Wi-Fi and streaming video services, and Ultra Black enhances contrast in high light settings. This 60-inch Samsung 8-series HD television turns your living room into a movie theater without taking up space.
60″ screen (measured diagonally from corner to corner)
Large enough to provide an immersive experience for everyone in the room.
LED TVs perform well in all lighting conditions
They also deliver plasma-like deep blacks and rich colors.
2160p resolution for breathtaking HD images
Watch 4K movies and TV shows at 4x the resolution of Full HD, and upscale your current HD content to gorgeous, Ultra HD-level picture quality.
High dynamic range (HDR) creates a more realistic picture
HDR technology expands the contrast and color range of the existing pixels on your TV to reveal a better, brighter, more colorful image. The picture quality is noticeably more natural.
Motion Rate 240
Enjoy great motion clarity during fast-action moments.
Built-in Wi-Fi Smart TV means a huge world of entertainment
Stream movies, music and more using Smart Hub, and surf your favorite websites with the included Web browser. S Recommendation finds the movies and TV shows you’ll enjoy most.
Enhances contrast and preserves deep blacks and color richness in brighter room light settings.
Mirror your phone or other compatible device’s screen onto the TV’s screen, instead of using your device’s smaller screen to show content, media playback, or other functions.
Advanced TV sound
40 Watt 2.1 Channel, DTS Premium Sound, Dolby Digital Plus.
4 HDMI inputs for the best home theater connection
High-speed HDMI delivers a full 2160p picture and digital surround sound in one convenient cable. HDMI cable not included.
3 USB inputs
Easily connect your digital camera, camcorder or other USB device.
Web-based services and content require high-speed Internet service. Some services may require a subscription.
- ok so I friend of mine recommended this Tv as it was the best bang for the buck this year for gaming. So far I love it! If you have your sights set on OLED or are coming from a plasma you might be a bit disappointed, as it does have a bit of blooming and not perfect blacks. But Im a gamer and wanted to jump on the HDR bandwagon and man it doesn’t disappoint! Wish I would have got the 65″ My family loves the upgrade and its our first smart TV and they really like that feature. The 4K image is beautiful and doesn’t disappoint either! I came from a 42″ 720p plasma so this was one heck of an upgrade for me. Like a said if you have your heart set on OLED don’t buy, but if your not as picky like me. Its a great upgrade.
- Easy to use! Great picture. Best Investment. easy to use for the Internet. lightweight easy to mount on wall
- The best thing about this TV is the technology, recognizing all the different things that connect to your television, pairing up with them, and once you get this monster connected to your wall, it does the rest. Easy. Great picture, once the service providers can provide content that makes complete use of the technology.
- My family and I realy enjoy this television. Easy interface that is easy to navigate all the options this TV has to offer. Great overall picture quality, i also like the “expert settings” to tweak the picture. I also like the HDMI plug in box for all my devices that came included. This TV was also easy to mount on the wall. Overall, great value!
- We’re so happy with this television. Love the way TV, BluRay and streaming look. UHD content is amazing and upscaled content is great too. Smart Hub feature is easy to use. Highly recommend.
- Great TV with a beautiful picture. Sound is not the best, would recommend a sound bar or other external sound source. The SmartTV apps are slow, but interface is very easy to use. Overall exactly what I was looking for.
- I first purchased a Sony 4K TV for my man cave and I loved it.
I then purchased the Samsung 4K with Quantum Dot for our main TV and.. wow! I love the Sony but the Samsung picture is even better and is very noticeable. Both are great TV’s but the Samsung is absolutely amazing and the upscale is often close to a 4K picture.
- This TV has a great picture and clear sound. I love the many smart hub features and its seamless interface with Direct tv genie system.
- We got this to replace a really nice Samsung 1080P. The image brightness and clarity occasionally causes me to walk up to the screen in amazement. its like watching all our movies again and seeing something new. Pacific Rim and Avatar look amazing. Formula one under the lights at Singapore was breathtaking. i’m a fan
- I had an old DLP tv that finally died. After reading the reviews on this and the LGUH7700 I decided to get the Samsung. Setup was easy and the picture was good out of the box. I had to adjust the settings to get rid of some judder when playing a BluRay but other than that the set has been fantastic. I would recommend this to anyone!
- AWESOME t.v. BUT, unless you want to dedicate a wall, or try to jury-rig a stand to fit on an average sized table, the feet will be WAY too wide. Had to return and get Sony 🙁 Heads up Samsung, make a single pedestal an option.