Samsung UN55KU7000FXZA LED Smart 4K Ultra HD TV with HDR: Watch images come to life on your 55-inch Samsung 4k Ultra HD TV with 2160p resolution. The 120Hz refresh rate ensures continuous flow and movement without stutter, and its edge-lit LED backlighting ensures crisp, vibrant video. Enjoy an immersive multimedia experience with the Dolby Digital Plus and DTS Premium Sound on this Samsung 4k Ultra HD TV.
54.6″ screen (measured diagonally from corner to corner)
A great size for a living room or mid-sized home theater space.
LED TVs perform well in all lighting conditions
They also deliver plasma-like deep blacks and rich colors.
2160p resolution for breathtaking HD images
Watch 4K movies and TV shows at 4x the resolution of Full HD, and upscale your current HD content to gorgeous, Ultra HD-level picture quality.
High dynamic range (HDR) creates a more realistic picture
HDR technology expands the contrast and color range of the existing pixels on your TV to reveal a better, brighter, more colorful image. The picture quality is noticeably more natural.
Motion Rate 120
Enjoy high-speed action with good motion clarity.
Built-in Wi-Fi Smart TV means a huge world of entertainment
Stream movies, music and more using Smart Hub, and surf your favorite websites with the included Web browser. All apps in one place – and you only need one remote control for it all.
Active Crystal Color technology
Crystal-like pure and wide color expression will captivate your eyes as if you are there.
Plug your favorite entertainment and media into your TV – watch videos, play music, or view photos through a USB connection.
Smart View 2.0
Watch your TV entertainment on your mobile device – or your mobile media on your TV.
Advanced TV sound
Two 10W front speakers. Dolby Digital Plus and DTS Premium Sound 5.1 decoding.
3 HDMI inputs for the best home theater connection
High-speed HDMI delivers a full 1080p picture and digital surround sound in one convenient cable. HDMI cable not included.
2 USB inputs
Easily connect your digital camera, camcorder or other USB device.
Web-based services and content require high-speed Internet service. Some services may require a subscription.
- I have loved this tv. Excellent picture quality, color depth is very good, view from side angle or across the room is very good also.
- This set replaced a 10-year-old plasma set that failed. There is simply no comparison in image and sound quality and it’s so easy to set up. The products really have improved markedly in the past couple of years.
- I was originally looking at much more expensive TVs until I came across this model. It’s picture may not be as nice as the more expensive models, but since it costs about half the price, it is definitely a great purchase.
- It’s my first HD large screen tv. Im not usually a tv person. It was set up by the delivery guys . All i had to do was turn it on. Many app were pre installed and up to date. Easy to install others. Color, picture quality all great as far as i’m conerned. I might buy external speakers for when i am listening to music and in other areas of the apt. Dont need the just for watching tv.
- First off, I was looking to purchase a TV with HDR capability for my room because I was going to upgrade to an Xbox One s. I actually brought this TV after seeing the display because it was on sale in store (the total price came to 840). It has exceeded my expectorations to the max. The universal remote can actually work with your PS4 or Xbox, but it does not allow you to go back within the apps (so you will have to close the entire app to go back to the system screen n the game system). The fact that this little remote can take the place of your ENTIRE theater system (with the right components) saves so much time, as you don’t have to keep switching remotes. The picture is very clear, but if in room with natural light, you may notice a lot of glare. The sound this tv produces is superb in a smaller room till the point where you will not feel the need to purchase speakers. I found that when playing games, I would actually get motion sickness lol It’s is irritating, but I think my eyes are just not adjusted to the fast action on a large scale. Another important fact is that you CANNOT set the HDR mode and the Gaming Mode at the same time. You have to pick one or the other. Overall this tv is amazing to watch movies on, controls many apps, and allows for decent gameplay (and I say decent due to the fact that I really can’t play that long with out having to turn the system off due to motion sickness). I would recommend this tv to someone, but just make sure the place you are going to put it in has little natural light.
- I haven’t purchased a new TV in almost 10 years so I spent plenty of time studying which TV to buy and I carefully considered each product before making a purchase. After having this TV for a few months I can say that I am very pleased with this product. I’ve never owned a smart TV because my Apple TV and other hardware consoles make any TV smart, but I actually found some of the features to be quite useful. The picture quality on this product is very very good. The brightness and color quality in a dark room is very good, which was the deciding factor for me getting this TV.
- Very satisfied with quality of picture and the smart side. Easy to use and light weight for proper setup. Would recommend to anyone who wants best value for their money
- We just bought a 55″ Samsung LED TV to replace our 42″ LG Plasma TV we bought at Best Buy several years ago. We are really enjoying the larger screen and improved picture with the newer technology. Best Buy has been great in helping us with decisions on the right TV and sound bar to meet our needs!
- very good picture quality. When installing: make sure you are close to your modem if connecting to WiFi. This TV is in my basement. Therefore, I had to buy a WiFi range extender, so that the signal is strong enough for the TV (anything more than approx. 20 ft from modem requires a range extender). Many apps such as Netflix, YouTube, and such to choose from. Also good sound
- This tv has terrible motion blur. I tried it with cable, direct tv, and streaming Netflix. You will see a flicker about every 5-10 seconds, especially if you are watching an action movie. Avengers was almost impossible to watch. Be warned.