Enjoy crystal clear television, movies and more with the Samsung 32″ 720p 60Hz LED HDTV, UN32J4500AFXZA. It features a built-in digital tuner to capture local broadcasts. This LED smart HDTV has two HDMI input ports to enhance the high-def experience. With up to a 1366 x 768 resolution and a 16:9 aspect ratio you can see images edge-to-edge and you won’t miss a thing. This Samsung 32″ 720p LED HDTV lets you easily navigate to find your favorite show, movies, sports and games using the Smart Hub feature. It has built-in WiFi so you can stream videos and other content directly from the internet. The Samsung 32″ 720p 60Hz LED HDTV, UN32J4500AFXZA, includes a base or can be wall-mounted if you prefer.
Samsung UN32J4500AFXZA 32″ 720p 60Hz Class LED Smart HDTV:
- 32″ LED panel with a 1366 x 768 resolution
- True 16:9 aspect ratio, view your movies as the director intended
- Built-in digital tuner to watch digital broadcasts, including HDTV programs where available
- HDMI Inputs: 2, enjoy a superior HD experience with HDMI, the one-cable audio/video solution
- 31.5″ screen measured diagonally from corner to corner
- Wall-mountable, VESA standard 200mm x 200mm
- Built-in WiFi to stream content directly from the internet
- My first smart tv and I love it pandora is nice and crisp and netflix is fast and loud the sound system is ok I love it !!
- This TV has a great picture, and the “smart” features are easy to work, but the on-screen keyboard is REALLY slow to work with. Other than that, it is really a great smart TV!
- The tv works great and my parents love it! It shipped super fast and it was very easy to set up. I definitely recommend this tv to anyone in search of a 32″
- This is my first smart tv. I’ve always had the old style. It’s so light and of course the picture is awesome. I’m not done playing with it yet but it’s supposed to keep getting smarter. lol.
- We researched it before buying and Wal Mart had the best deal, we are both totally happy with it, easy to hook up also.
- This had to be the worse TV made. Sound is wretched sounds like a tin can. Picture was washed out no matter the setting. Apps lock-up. Netflix loads fine 20 minutes into your show audio un-synchs from video. I thought Samsung would be a quality product, guess I was wrong.