Expand your existing sound system with these Samsung wireless surround-sound rear speakers. Forget about wires as you add these speakers to your setup to get great sound all around. A massive 80 W per channel ensure that these Samsung wireless surround-sound rear speakers deliver excellent audio for your home cinema experience.
160W peak power handling
Provides rich, dynamic sound.
Wirelessly connect rear channel speakers to compatible Samsung soundbars.
2 types of installation
Tabletop or wall mountable.
20Hz – 20kHz frequency response
Accurate sound reproduction.
Compatible Soundbar models
- in combination with tv and sound system they are great, but to use them like primary speakers , there is no sens. you will get them for free if you buy sub and bar,
- Good speakers. Sound quality is good. Sounded soft at first but i was able to adjust the volume louder. Only works with certain model sound bars.
- This rear speaker kit is great to add to your Samsung sound bar only down fall is the speakers say wireless but they are not. the wireless part is the box that is Bluetooth from sound bar the speakers still have wires that you connect to the Bluetooth receiver so they work
- We bought this to go with the Samsung 3.1 sound system. At first I didn’t think it was working because when I put my head up next to the speaker it was so soft. We ran some comparison test watching the same section of video with the speakers plugged in and then unplug. It sounded pretty good without the rear speakers but much richer and fuller with the addition of the rear speakers . I would recommend getting those along with your 3.1 system.
- I purchased a new sound bar and thought why not get some rear speakers for it too I am very pleased with the sound quality and ease of setup they sound really good
- At first, I did not think this was even going to be heard, but with some time and adjustments on the main system, it is doing what was expected at purchase.
- I got these for free with a promotion, so I installed them as they were intended: rear speakers. All I can really say is, while they DO provide extra sound to the soundless soundbar we have (also Samsung), these kinda drown out the meager volume provided by said soundbar, when in fact, I thought they would at least simulate surround sound. They don’t. For being free, they’re great. If you have to pay $129….uh, no!
- I was little uncertain when I unpacked them. I didn’t think they would sound good. Once set up and , setting the right volume, wow what a suprise. Excellent sound for such small speakers.
- Speaker wires are short and there is no other solution. I do not have a huge room, however I want the system behind my sectional sofa. In order to get connected to the home base, you really can not hide it too far behind the sofa (otherwise you loose wifi connection). The speakers do have wires from the base to the speakers. They are short if you really want to spread them out and the base to get connection to the main system. I contacted Samsung and their answer was sorry we have no longer wires. The connection is propriatary to Samsung- so you can’t use regular wires to extend. Really poor design! Do not buy