Get better surround sound with this Samsung sound bar. It has Bluetooth capabilities that let you stream music wirelessly from any compatible device, and the 350W of power and Dolby Digital speakers provide optimal sound output. Download the Samsung Audio Remote App to control this Samsung sound bar right from your phone.
350W nominal output power
Provides dynamic sound.
11 built-in speakers including 2 upward-firing drivers
Deliver rich, full audio.
Offers powerful bass.
Dolby Digital decoder
Reproduces multichannel audio to deliver a cinematic audio experience.
Dolby Atmos® technology
Feel every dimension with this technology.
Passes 4K video signal from a source to the TV.
Lets you find a comfortable listening level.
Fits seamlessly along most HDTVs for a streamlined look.
Includes 2 HDMI, 1 optical, 1 Micro USB.
Enables simple operation from a distance.
Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
Makes it easy to enjoy tracks stored on a compatible Wi-Fi and Bluetooth-enabled device.
Supports a variety of file formats
Including WAV, WMA, AAC, ALAC, AIFF, MP3, FLAC and OGG, so you can enjoy your favorite media.
With the included bracket.
Tuned in Samsung’s California Audio Lab
Guaranteed high reliability.
- I walked into Best Buy just looking for an HDMI cable but when I heard this sound bar I was hooked. Finally a sound bar that truly sounds like it should. There is real sound separation and I am very impressed. It is a bit pricey but worth it to me.
- The speakers are simple to hook up and the sound is nice for a sound bar and a subwoofer. I plan on adding the rear speakers to add more sound to the room.
- Great sound at, good quality, great sound. Sub woofer is very good. Sound does not break and is crips and clear. Base is nice and strong without distortion.
- Excellent sound bar … Clean & Crisp .. A little pricy at $900, the claim of 350 watts is not the same when compared to separate receiver
- The best sound quality of a sound bar that I’ve heard yet. Prior to this purchase, I tried multiple other soundbars but the quality was sub par. I couldn’t be happier with this product. Movie theater quality sound and easy set up. Definitely worth the few extra bucks.
- Was not as easy to set up as I thought but once it was set up it – the sound was great. I have a big room and it filled it up with ease.
- It took a couple of tries to get it to sync with tv, but now works great! Different built-in setting let you adjust to hear the talking over the sound effects. Bluetooth to phone and play music too.
- I added this Samsung – 3.1.2-Channel Soundbar to my 5.1 home theater system as the center channel speaker and it sounds spectacular! This is how to connect it:
1. Use high quality HDMI cable and connect from 4k Bluray player output to any HDMI input on 4k Television.
2. Connect high quality HDMI cable from “ARC” HDMI port on TV to “ARC” port on Soundbar.
3. Connect high quality optical cable from output of 4k Bluray player to optical input on home theater receiver.
4. Insert Dolby Atmos encoded Bluray disc into Bluray player. If all connections were made correctly, when the movie starts to play, “Dolby Atmos” will briefly display on the front of the Samsung Soundbar. You effectively have a 5.1.4 Dolby Atmos surround sound system.
I have a 10 foot high flat ceiling in my home theater that is perfect for the “bounce effect” of the upward facing speakers in the soundbar used for Atmos. If you have a vaulted ceiling in your viewing/ listening area you may not get the same astonishing sound results, but I’m guessing that it would still sound very good.
I highly recommend the Samsung – 3.1.2-Channel Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer and Dolby Atmos® technology for anyone that wants to use it as a stand alone sound system or as an add on center channel speaker for your pre-existing home theater surround sound system!
- I was convinced by a best buy sales guy that this was the best of the best of the best soundbar. It was a pain in the rear end to hook up since the instruction book is hard to follow. I called Samsung (they were beyond useless of course), Sharp (tv brand) and finally best buy before I got it working. I used to have a sonos but had to part with it and the Sonos app was the best part of that whole system. I was told this soundbar had an app but when I went to set it all up, im suppose to press a button on the sound bar that I don’t have. So when I want to stream music from my iPhone to the bar, I have to use the BT. Let me tell you how much this sucks. It will work but then the moment you start using your phone to do anything, the sound stutters, stops, skips, burps, etc etc etc. I hate it. I had people over and I was using BT to steam music and then started showing pictures on my phone and the music just went haywire. I refused on my life to call Samsung again, and I cannot figure out how to get the multi room app to work so I guess im just outta luck. The sound quality on the TV is decent, but not amazing. I am wondering if I want to return it and spring for a sonos. way more expensive but way better user interface. I don’t think i’d tell anyone to buy this