This Samsung 340W soundbar provides intense and powerful sound. It is a wired soundbar system and has Bluetooth, HDMI and USB connectivity so it can be versatile to suit your sound requirements. This soundbar is 37.1 inches long and comes with a 7-inch subwoofer for wholesome sound. The Samsung 340W soundbar can be wall mounted for convenience.
340W nominal output power
Provides dynamic sound.
Offers powerful bass.
Dolby Digital decoder
Reproduces multichannel audio to deliver a cinematic audio experience.
Lets you find a comfortable listening level.
Fits seamlessly along most HDTVs for a streamlined look.
Enables simple operation from a distance.
Makes it easy to enjoy tracks stored on a compatible Bluetooth-enabled device.
Supports a variety of file formats
Including WAV, WMA, AAC, MP3, FLAC and OGG, so you can enjoy your favorite media.
With the included bracket.
- Bought this sound bar system to go with new Samsung 4K LED TV. The sound bar came with optical cable which was nice. Doesn’t matter what is being watched, it is powerful and sounds great.
- I’m really liking this sound bar but I have found a few quirks. One, my Samsung Tv is capable of powering off my sound bar but it is not capable of powering it off – which is lame. Also, I have noticed some interference at medium ranges for Bluetooth audio connection to my iPhone 6S.
- I paired this with the Samsung 4K tv I recently bought. This sound system really made the experience complete.
- We have surround sound in our home in MA. Wanted to try sound bar in condo in FL, to check out sound with new TV we purchased at Best Buy in FL. We’ve decided not to get surround sound, sound bar is really good!
- While in the store I was all set to buy the two channel samsung soundbar, but luckily after talking to the sales rep and listening, I am very happy I made this purchase. This is an excellent 3 channel speaker … in the mid price point. The sound is fantastic and the base is decent. (it sounds great at home and in the store.)The sound fills the room and also works well with listening to CDs on the bluray player. Easy to install and pair up with our universal remote (look up code on google) Samsung is top notch & very happy with this soundbar.
- Bought this for over $100 off as open box and really enjoy it so far. The sound quality is great and everyone compliments the sound. Definitely not something I needed but something I like to have.
- This sound bar is excellent for my use. If you need to fill large with booming sound this is not for you. For the small I have it in it is great and surpassed my expectations.
- I had a large surround sound system that had multiple speakers and when we recently moved I decided to donate it to a friend and go with the more compact and mobile sound bar option. The sound quality is great and serves my needs well.
- This is definitely not a top of the line sound bar in terms of sound quality or surround sound feel. The subwoofer doesn’t put out much oomph. The quality is though far superior to the built in speakers of the TV itself. There are certainly better options and also worse.
- I would love to give this soundbar a great rating. Unfortunately, I have had two of them and have yet to hear any sound. I ordered the first one, and the soundbar was dead out of the box. Returned that one today and exchanged it for a second unit. Exactly the same experience. I will obviously be returning this one, and I’m not sure what I will get in its place but it WON’T be a Samsung.