Pump up the volume on all of your Bluetooth devices with this Samsung sound bar. This 130W audio device comes with a wireless subwoofer, so connecting to any Bluetooth-compatible device is easy and your media center remains clutter-free. Use the Samsung audio app on your Android phone to control your Samsung sound bar remotely.
130W nominal output power
Provides dynamic sound.
Offers powerful bass.
Dolby Digital decoder
Reproduces multichannel audio to deliver a cinematic audio experience.
Lets you find a comfortable listening level.
Fits seamlessly along most HDTVs for a streamlined look.
Includes analog audio.
Enables simple operation from a distance.
Makes it easy to enjoy tracks stored on a compatible Bluetooth-enabled device.
Supports a variety of file formats
Including WAV, WMA, AAC, MP3, FLAC and OGG, so you can enjoy your favorite media.
With the included bracket.
- I have an older model of this soundbar system and I’m very happy with the small improvements made. This system connects to the TV through optical input rather than HDMI with the older units and makes it easier from a connection standpoint. The system also offers very good sound for the price and I would recommend it.
- it is the best sounds bar in this price range I have had really good luck so far.
- great sound slim design love watching my Seahawks games with it on sounds like you are at the game, movies sound fantastic with it and the music setting lets you hear beats you did not know were in the song all around GREAT product !!!!
- The Samsung 2.1 channel soundbar and subwoofer compliment our Samsung tv in the bedroom perfectly. You get a full range of sound that provides power and clarity to boost the effects of your viewing experience. The subwoofer placed under the bed gives that feeling of being “in” the movie. For the price and ease of use, you can’t go wrong with this addition. High end features from a reasonably priced product is what we all want more of, and you get just that!
- We wanted a sound system for our main TV in a large living room. This unit was easy to connect, easy to use with about 5 minutes of set up time. It enhances your TV viewing experience with a deep sound that the built in speakers of the TV can not provide. The woofer gives a surround sound like experience at all times. Great buy and priced right. This is a good addition for your TV and it does not take up lot of space.
- This is my first time purchasing a sound bar and though this isn’t the best, it really isn’t bad. It has great sound and easy adjustable sound choices.
- This is a no frill soundbar. I didn’t expect much in the way of audio quality just needing louder volume than the tv speakers. I was pleasantly surprised with good mid range and base. The one feature I miss is ARC HDMI connection. This soundbar uses an optical connection to send audio to the soundbar. I prefer to use HDMI…
- After researching soundboard, I decided on this one. We have enjoyed it and we no longer have to crank our TV volume to the max. I love that the subwoofer is wireless which was important to us without paying a lot of money.
- Got help from associate brandon he said besy at the price point blue tooth compatible with phone for music
- I did see a few bad reviews but not enough to keep me from buying this soundbar combo. Worse case scenario I can always return it. I just threw away the packaging, its worth trying out you wont regret it, great sound and bass.
- I would give this a 0 rating if I could. The reviews said excellent condition (open box) that it had been tested and worked. I got it and after 3 techs trying it would not turn on. Went to return it and the store gave me grief on the box being beat up. That is how it was delivered. Disappointed customer but have finally found a successful sound at a different retailer.