The Smooth Ride Travel System makes strolling easy with everything you need to truly enjoy your time when out and about with your baby and none of the hassles other strollers are known for. The agile wheels provide maximum maneuverability around corners, and the flip-flop friendly brakes make it simple to put the stroller into park. The canopy provides super-sized coverage and includes a special flip out visor when you want to give your child some additional protection. The canopy also features a large peek-a-boo window that gives you an easy view during the stroll and provides your little one with better airflow as they enjoy the ride.
Safety 1st Smooth Ride Travel System:
- Stroller is designed for a child up to 50 lbs
- 5-point safety harness
- Super-sized canopy with flip-out visor
- Peek-a-boo window
- Extra-large storage basket
- Parent and child trays
- QuickClick connection for secure car seat attachment
- Agile wheels for maximum maneuverability
- Flip-flop friendly brakes
- Plush fabrics for an extra-comfy ride
- Lift-to-fold design
- Assembly required
Car Seat Features:
- Rear-facing only, for infants 4-35 lbs
- 5-point harness for a secure fit
- 4 harness heights
- Side Impact Protection
- Extra newborn support with head and body inserts
- Adjustable canopy
- Convenient carrying handle
- 1 pull gives baby a secure fit
- Adjustable base for the right fit to your car
- LATCH-equipped for easy installation
- We recently had our third child and were in need of a new car seat (the first one was expired!) as well as an easy way to transport said car seat for school drop-off/pick-up for our older two. This travel system fit the bill perfectly. The car seat is easy to install, well-padded and seems comfortable for our babe. The stroller folds and unfolds in a matter of seconds, and the car seat fits in the stroller with one click. The one-hand lift-to-fold of the stroller is especially helpful as I usually have my hands full with the older kiddos! We have also used the stroller alone for the older two (as babe is still too young to sit in it on her own), and they say it is very comfortable. The attached tray works well for a snack on the go and the seat reclines well and easily. The parent cup holders are especially helpful for a cup of coffee or a water bottle at the zoo! The only downsides we have discovered is that the stroller doesn’t handle bumps in the pavement/sidewalk well (though most of this style don’t) and the car seat has an unattached head rest for baby that while convenient for adjusting purposes tends to fall out. Otherwise, we’ve been very happy with the travel system, and it sure makes school drop-off and pick-up easier on mama! *We received this travel system in exchange for our honest, unbiased review.*
- The vibrant color caught my eye right out of the box!! It was so easy to put together. One of the first things I noticed is the thin handle on the car seat. After carrying my tiny little guy in it for a short distance my hand and arm hurt. There’s no padding whatsoever. The car seat is super easy to adjust. No problem getting it in and out of base. The stroller is great! Lightweight and easy to fold. My favorite feature is the height! It’s taller than any of my other strollers, making it comfortable to push long distances. The car seat easily snaps on and off of the stroller. It’s definitely a great combo at this price point.
- I had an older travel system model with my oldest and it’s went through two kids and I have to say I wasn’t too impressed with it. With our third on the way we tried out the new model and I was so happy to see quality has greatly improved since then! The material is nice and soft and feels like it would hold up great. The stroller went together super easy (I was 40 weeks pregnant and had it done by myself in about 15 minutes) and it pushes and turns very nicely. The cupholders could be a little deeper since our cups jostle around while the stroller is in motion, but besides that i cant find anymore cons. The carseat base was easy to install with the seat belts as well (our car doesn’t have a latch system so I can’t say how easy that part installs) The straps were easy to adjust as well. All in all I am very impressed in the quality and ease of use
- This is such a great travel system! The car seat is easy to use and not bulky or heavy like most infant seats. The color way is amazing! Perfect gender neutral present. Our daughter is only 2 weeks old and its such a perfect fit. The stroller also folds easily with no hassle.
- This stroller was a breeze to put together. My father in law helped but it took less than 10 minutes from opening the box to completion. The rear axel needed an extra squeeze to fit, but it is sturdy and very lightweight. It took me a little while to find the pull to collapse the stroller but once I did, it was simple, and straight forward. There is plenty of room underneath the seat to put a diaper bag, and any extra items. I like the rack on top for the cup holders, but the canopy for the stroller, if pulled back while using the carseat, kinda sticks up a bit and can be in the way. The brakes work great, and are quick foot lock. Very smooth ride. The carseat is also lightweight, which is a bonus especially when you can not lift more than the baby’s weight once you leave the hospital. It seems soft for the baby to sit in, but not as sturdy as other carseats I have tried. The color is very true to what you see on the screen, and is a great gender neutral color. Overall this a great combo for the price!
- I am using this travel system for a newborn baby. I love all the padding that came for the car seat. My baby looks so cozy and protected. Latching and unlatching this car seat into the base is a breeze. It’s very easy to see where it should connect. The stroller was uncomplicated to assemble. The stroller folds and unfolds with ease. I like the handle that folds it down. I like that it locks itself so you don’t have to worry about it unfolding when you pick it up. Once again, latching and unlatching the car seat into the stroller is very easy. The wheels maneuver easily through snow as well as dry ground. I like the canopies on both the car seat and stroller. I like that the peep hole on the stroller does not have Velcro so you don’t wake up your baby by looking at it. The storage area down below on the stroller is very roomy and seems very sturdy. This is a great travel system for any mom, whether first time or updating your current system for another addition.
- We purchased this travel system for our daughter. When she got it home and pulled it out of the box to assemble everything. It was pretty flimsy seemed very cheaply made. The hood/shade was so warped there was no fixing it making it work. Such a hassle to have to put everything back and return it. The return process was awesome no problems money was returned . Disappointed because we spent a good amount on this equipment and it just wasn’t up to par. Don’t recommend it