This Safavieh Florida Shag Iron Gate Rectangle Pile Rug offers luxurious comfort and unique styling with a raised, high-low pile.
Safavieh Florida Shag Iron Gate Rectangle Pile Rug:
- Luxurious comfort
- Unique styling with a raised, high-low pile
- 100 percent high-density polypropylene
- Provides the most plush feel
- Durable, cotton canvas backing
- Great website purchase and ontime delivery…
- I adore this rug! It is perfect and lightens up my room since I have dark floors and furniture. It is just like described and pictured. It’s plush just like I was looking for. You won’t be disappointed with this purchase.
- This rug is perfect! It is a creamy off white color with taupe pattern just as pictured. The pile is thick and very soft but not a true “shag” . It does not shed and stays put on carpet. I got the 8 x 10 and the size was perfect. With ship to store and the best price I found this was a great buy!
- I needed to lightly vacuum to bring up the nap since it was flat from being shipped, and then it was beautiful. Lots of texture in the low design and soft feel in the shaggy area. It’s not just a plain flat rug. It has dimension that I found appealing. Would be good in a semi to formal setting like a living room too. Perfect for a bedroom, soft underfoot. Great purchase. I have it in my office, more feminine than not.
- It’s elegant and very versatile. Meaning it can go with about any kind of furniture. Love it. Great for the price too.
- The design and color of the rugs are exceptional. The rug itself is very soft.
- It was just the right size for my room. It was thick and plush. Very pleased!
- I ordered the 8×10 in this rug for my living room. It looks really good as I have dark wood floors and a dark leather sectional so this rug brightens up the room. The shag isn’t too high and is easy to vacuum.
- We were looking for something at the foot of our bed that had some texture and not a full blown shag. This was the perfect blend of texture and it is very soft to the touch. We found small matching rugs for the side of the bed. Recommend to all
- I put this rug in my den. It’s exactly as described color wise and picture wise so it was perfect for me. I’m very happy with it and will consider other sizes for other parts of the house.
- I was looking for a white/ ivory rug to match my off-white couch and this picture shows the rug as bright and lush when in reality it was neither. When I put it on the floor, it looked dingy, aged, and dirty compared to my off white couch. The rug is a light heather gray with taupe swirls. It was a mottled look and not clean at all. It will clash with a white/ ivory themed room. It is also very thin and not very lush or comfortable. Immediately returned.