The Royal Sovereign 70-Pint Dehumidifier uses 15 percent less energy than most dehumidifiers, making it an optimal choice for use in the home or office. It features digital controls for simple operation. The Energy Star dehumidifier also has a 24-hour timer and auto defrost function, making it easy to maintain. With auto restart, it kicks on when the humidity levels becomes high. Its sleek style ensures that it blends in with most types of home, business and office decor. Extremely durable and built to hold up against daily use, the Royal Sovereign dehumidifier keeps the moisture level down to make the atmosphere of basements, shops and other areas comfortable at all times. Change the way you lower the humidity level by using a product that offers continuous performance year after year.
Royal Sovereign 70-Pint Dehumidifier, White:
- The Royal Sovereign dehumidifier is ENERGY STAR-qualified
- Uses 15% less energy
- Eco friendly
- Digital controls
- 24-hour timer
- Auto defrost
- It features an auto restart function
- 1-year warranty
- Model# RDH-170K
- Unit works excellent. Water reservoir (approx. 1 gallon) is small and fills up fast.
- Works well so far but I don’t care for the controls and the lack of fan speed settings. Durability will be the defining issue as I have had several stop working within 2-3 years. The drain hose fitting is really inept and the screws to attach it were missing. Poorly engineered. I have a Danby with a really nice hose attachment that should be the industry standard. Price was decent.
- Very quiet is a plus but the holding tank is very small. It needs emptied very frequently.
- This dehumidifier does a great job and is quiet. The water catch bucket could be bigger, it fills up quickly.
- It does exactly what it is supposed to, but much quieter than comparable models I’ve tried from GE, Fridgidaire and Soveriegn Air, all of which failed after a year or two. So I’m hoping this one goes the distance but I purchased the 3 year WalMart service plan for only $18. Lesser worry now!
- Pretty simple to review a dehumidifier, if it dehumidifies it does its job. This does an excellent job of dehumidifying our home. It has soft touch control to set the level of humidity you desire, and you can also run on continuous if you need to do this. You can hook up a hose to have it drain in a laundry drain or a floor drain, etc. It is very easy to hook up the hose, I have two of these and my basement one has the hose hooked up and draining in a floor drain. This dehumidifier works much better then my former dehumidifier. I also am sure they use less electricity then the old models I had. It is a quiet little worker also. They are not very loud, my daughters cat was afraid of the old one and will sit on top of these new dehumidifiers. I am very pleased with the dehumidifier right now and have had them for about 6 months.
- The dehumidifier went beyond my expectations. It even allows you to set you the humidity that you feel comfortable with. Yes, the container may fill up quickly, but the hose option is amazing! I felt and SMELT a difference in my basement within the first few hours. I am completely satisfied!!!!
- This came with 2 screws missing. The 70 pint reservoir holds less than the 70 pint Keystone that I exchanged this item for.