Get your child ready to have fun with this groovy Rollplay Volkswagen Type 2 Bus Ride-On. The classic exterior and the innovative interior allows kids to experience this classic vehicle. This bus can drive both forward and in reverse with a speed of 2.5 miles per hour. Other exciting features include two opening doors for easy in and out, working headlights and realistic sounds. The rubber non-slip traction strips on each of the tires ensures stability to handle all terrain from smooth carpeted floors and sidewalks all the way to outdoor terrain and grass. The dashboard is even decked out with a MP3 connector with speakers so your little cruiser can rock out to their own tunes as they drive around. Sculpted from heavy-duty plastic, the bus’s frame is sure to stay free of rust and is guaranteed with a one year warranty. The Rollplay Volkswagen Type 2 Bus has a charge time around eight to 12 hours and it is recommended for ages three and up with a weight capacity of 77 pounds.
Rollplay VW Type 2 Bus 6-Volt Battery-Powered Ride-On:
- Recommended for ages 3 and up; weight capacity of 77 lbs and max of 1 rider
- 2.5 MPH max forward and reverse speeds
- Working horn/engine sounds and headlights for a flashy entrance
- MP3 jack lets your child jam out while he or she rides
- Realistic details including 2 opening doors, folding mirrors and chrome-like finishes
- Rubber traction strips on tires make off-roading a breeze
- Battery life indicator lets you check how much playtime is left; up to two hours when fully charged
- Charge time for this 6V battery is 8-12 hours
- 2 AA batteries required for steering wheel sound, not included
- One 6V rechargeable battery and charger included
- Built dimensions: 42″ x 21″ x 22″, 32 lbs
- Box dimensions: 23.31″ x 22.05″ x 18.11″, 50 lbs
- Haven’t used it yet because the weather isn’t great yet but it came on time and was very easy to assemble. Took about 15-20 minutes. Every detail on the bus is super good quality. Looks like it should cost over 600$ but it’s only 100$
- I actually converted it to RC and drive my 10 month old around in it. As soon as he gets big enough to reach the pedals I’ll covert it back. Good family fun.
- I love this toy. Wish I were young again so I could ride in it. Very well done and the price was great. I bought two of them.
- I bought this for Mac’s 2nd birthday, he love it and knew exactly what to do with it. He is 2 this item is rated for a 3 year old, but he had no problem with it. It is well constructed of high quality material. It had to be assembled, but was very easy to assemble and charge the battery. We all love it. Buy this for your child, well worth the investment.
- My grandson absolutely adores this bus. Won’t let anyone else touch it!
- I guess the only thing wrong is that i paid $150 for it and now it’s $109!! My one year old grandson loves it!
- My granddaughter loved it. It is designed for smaller children, so she doesn’t have to share with sisters (LOL). Sturdy and has a jack for MP player. Would buy again.
- Put together yesterday..plugged in charged 24 hrs..nothing works