This Rolling Computer Desk is constructed from safety-tempered frosted glass in a steel frame with a scratch prevention finish. This contemporary furniture will hold your monitor, keyboard, printer and CPU. It includes easy-glide casters for easy positioning wherever you desire. The top is made of 10mm safety-tempered frosted glass that is strong enough to hold a computer monitor. The rolling computer desk has a perforated back panel to facilitate wires and cords, and keep them from view. The product can be easily assembled with the included mini-screwdriver and wrench.This contemporary computer desk is made of glass and silver-colored metal. Its steel frame has a lead-free powder-coated finish that prevents scratches. The panels and shelves are made of MDF with a PVC laminate that protects against moisture. The entire desk is on rolling casters that allow for easier movement to other areas of the room, so you can change your space to suit your needs.
Rolling Computer Desk:
- 10-mm safety-tempered frosted glass desktop holds computer monitor
- Keyboard tray has built-in safety stop
- Steel frame has a lead-free, silver-colored, powder-coated finish that prevents scratches
- Keyboard panel, printer shelf and CPU shelf made of MDF with a PVC laminate that protects against moisture
- Perforated back panel adds to the modern and stylish design
- Rolling casters allow for easier movement to other areas of the room
- Assembles easily with mini-sized screwdriver and wrench, included
- Model: RTA-3788
- Office computer desk
- I searched online for a desk like this for close to a year. I have a usually shaped office room that I use and wanted to have a desk not only support the computer equipment that I need for working from home but also the ascetic look to fit with my decor- this item fits both scenarios. In addition, the price, ease of assembly, functionality and the amount of space that this desk uses “exceeded my expectations.” When I decided to order this desk, the night before I went to Walmart.com website and reviewed the information again. The next morning I went to the website again and panicked because the site stated the item was “SOLD OUT.” I tried to understand how could something just hours before be in stock and then sold out. I called the Walmart customer service team and they instructed me on what to do and I’m happy to say that I have had my desk for approximate several weeks and really glad to have it
- Although my outdated equipment doesn’t quite fit where it should on this cart, It is able to accommodate everything and works fine for my needs. It is amazingly sturdy for the price and is a great buy.
- This desk has plenty of space for a laptop, two monitors and your mouse along with whatever papers you might be working on. Assembly was easy with great instructions! All the screws were in bags marked clearly with their size and how many were in the bag. Also a separate bag of spare screws was given. Took about 30 minutes for two people to assemble.
- I like the leg room and the smooth top. The keyboard opening needs to open another 1.5 to 2 inches as it just barley allows the keyboard to fit under the table.
- We received this desk KD a few weeks ago. The construction was very easy and the desk fits nicely in the environment and has great usability with the shelf underneath the top. Sturdy.
- This desk was exactly what I wanted. My 14 year old son put it together. Although he had some difficulty with 2 holes being drilled too small, he figured it out. The rolling option makes it easy to move. The bottom looked like it might be too small for our large gamer computer, but it fit fine. It is not too big and not too small. I have a 29″ (can’t remember) flat screen TV for the monitor and there is still room if it were a bigger TV. The TV sits far enough back that it is not in your face when using the screen for computer gaming. It looks nice. I was worried it might be flimsy, but it is quite sturdy. We received it a day early, even during the week of Christmas. Good buy for me.
- i ordered this and thought i looked great. but after a few months, my step son was playing a game and all of a sudden the glass shattered for no reason. i made sure i didnt over tighten anything when i put it together. the only thing that was on top of the glass was 1 24″ monitor and 2 small speakers. i’m not sure what happened but it worked great until today (12/28/16)