The RK3441K Compact Circular Saw can essentially replace a DIYer’s or professional’s need for a full-size 7.25-inch circular saw. This saw was born to cut wood, especially two-inch nominal lumber materials. This saw weighs only five pounds, so it is easy to transport and maneuver (especially overhead). The slim, inline grip design provides great comfort, balance, and control. The 4.5-inch blade cuts 2X4s in a single pass and is about 50% lighter than conventional 7.25-inch circular saws. Plus, the lightweight saw’s left-sided blade design provides remarkable cut-line visibility. The saw’s 4.5-inch blade has a kerf that is less than half the thickness of larger 7.25-inch circular saw blades. Since this smaller, thinner blade takes much less effort and motor strain to cut through the material, the five Amp, 3500 rpm saw can match the performance of full-size circular saws.
Rockwell 4.5″ Compact Circular Saw:
- Small, compact size for excellent maneuverability and portability
- Slim-Line grip design for comfort, balance and control
- Exceptional depth-of-cut for cutting 2″ stock lumber
- Small, thin blade for less tool strain, resulting in full-size circular saw cutting speed and performance
- Left-sided blade design for great cut-line visibility
- Bevel adjustment for 0-45-degree bevel cutting capabilities
- Dust port for dust vac hookup and a clean work environment
- Bought this because I was tired of clumsily trying to wrestle plywood sheets on my table saw.
- Only Used a couple of times but haven’t seen anything negative yet. So far so good.
- I have one of the original saws, don’t have a need for it to much of course when I needed it, I can’t change the blade striped the hex head. Rockwell must have a recall on this issue. Please email.
- I have a bad shoulder so I am unable to lift hwavy equipment…this is light enough that it doesnt bother me, AND it is sturdy enough to give the ‘big brand’ a run for its money!!!
- Only used once but like it the vacuum adapter would be better if was longer so as to put vacuum hose further away from unit thus keeping hose away from job
- At first I did not like it because the grip felt awkward. No I love it. Handy for almost any job. And it has the ooomph that most cordless saws lack.
- Needed a small powersaw that could be packed in a suitcase plenty of power and capable of cutting a 2by edge guide also included adjusts to almost 4″ wide.
- I help a neighbor build decks, redo furniture and make shelving. He had a big circular saw and I decided I wanted this one. He has about taken it over. I also have the versa cut by Rockwell but I really wanted one that would actually cut 2 x 4″. That was the first thing I cut with ease. The different blades makes it a fantastic all use saw. It is well balanced and easy to hold without any problem. The power is great for this little baby. Glad I got it and so is my neighbor.
- I bought this about 4 or 5 months ago and had to replace some siding on my house and this was a much better saw then a big 8 or 9 inch saw to use up on the roof side. I was trimming some of the siding and cutting 1/8 in off and worked just fine. Glad I got it. Told one of my daughters and she got one for her husband for Christmas 2016.
- I find that this is the worse saw l have ever used. The design is is awful. The button you have to hold to run the saw is so far down on the saw you need a six inch thumb, had to press it with one hand and press the trlgger with the other. Fix it so it is aways down.