Looking for a children’s toy that will delight, fascinate and invigorate for years to come? Come to the rescue with the perfect toy: The revolutionary new Rockin’ Rollers Wiggle Car. It’s like magic, but you don’t need to be a magician to get it to work. The Rockin’ Rollers Wiggle Car is a mechanical marvel that makes use of that most inexhaustible of energy sources — kid-power — by harnessing the natural forces of inertia, centrifugal force, gravity and friction. It’s so easy to operate; all it needs is a driver and a smooth, flat surface. It doesn’t require an expensive power source that needs constant replacement. No batteries, no power-cells, no liquid fuel — just the occasional cookie or two. It’s quiet too — the only sound you’ll hear is the sound of its wheels. It provides kids with plenty of exercise, more so than most toys. The Rockin’ Rollers Wiggle Car is engineered to be absolutely safe when used appropriately.
Rockin’ Rollers Wiggle Racer Ride-On:
- High-quality plastic
- Rugged and durable
- Extra decals included
- Deceptively simple to operate
- No pedals
- No gears
- No batteries required
- Dimensions: 30″L x 13.5″W x 16″H
- Available in various colors
- My 3 year old love it. It is strong enough to play it outside on the street. Easy to put together. The only reason I don’t given the 5 stars is because the stickers are poor quality the one in the seat keeps coming off. Overall is a great toy.
- Was hoping for the red one but opt for the blue. It is a Christmas present for you grandson. I’m sure he’ll love it, he is such a Wiggle fan. Wiggle items are so hard to find. Thanks
- We had purchased a different wiggly car. It had an ugly cat robot looking thing and buttons, it was very cheaply made, returned it and got this one my sons loves it, 2and 4 years old, very sturdy
- I ordered this car for my 3 year old grand son. He LOVES it and so does his 6 year old girl cousin! The only comment I have is that his parents said the assembly instructions were not as clear as they could have been and you will need some tools to assemble it.
- my 1 and1/2 yr old grandson loves it-it seems sturdy enough to last,wish that they were in the stores-but–So far Grandpa rules
- Bought 4 of these for indoor racing I have tile floors works great Online prices varied greatly but walmart seemed less I added foam bumpers already and I want to put on headlights but I haven’t figured out a way to put them on securely Too bad the company doesn’t do accessories
- The bike looks great, but is missing the decals.