The Portable Beach Shelter is made of lightweight, machine-washable 75-denier polyester fabric. It sets up in minutes to provide quick, easy relief from the sun on the beach, at the park, or in your backyard. A sun-protection factor of SPF 50 ensures excellent sun protection. This shelter has two interior pockets and two exterior pockets for keeping supplies and personal items handy. Includes carry bag with shoulder strap. Place your order today to enjoy your own peaceful retreat at the beach or in your own backyard.
SPF 50 beach shelter is ideal for the beach, backyard, little league, or soccer moms. Lab tested to block 99.8% UV (ultraviolet) rays. Fast and easy to set-up with fiberglass poles, easily accommodates 2 full size beach chairs with plenty of headroom. Aluminized coated, flame retardant coating, and washable polyester fabric. Lightweight and portable with a carry bag and strap. Features mesh windows with interior zippers to enable air flow and interior pockets to store valuables. Skin Cancer Foundation
- Recommended. No. BH201-88
- Dimensions: 9′ W x 5′ H x 4′ D
- Fabric: 75D Polyester,
- Fabric Color: Blue & Orange
- Pkg Qty: 1
- Package Type: Box
- Picked up this beach shelter to take on an upcoming beach vacation, since I’m about as pale as they come. Very easy to assemble, and it’s a bit larger than I expected it to be which is a good thing. I’m 6′ and can very comfortably lay lengthwise inside without touching either side wall. It’s also very portable and will be a breeze to pack in our luggage. This will be a welcome addition to our vacation!
- We love the beach shelter. great for a long day at the beach, folds up for easy/light/small carry. BUT the wind plays with it. The stakes provided are too short to hold it down and the shelter almost blew away the first time we used it. I made some longer stakes and this worked to hold it down, but a gust of wind broke the main support rib that holds it open. We are trying to get a replacement part from the manufacturer.
- Easy to set up and really spacious for a family of three. We could fit in its shade and enjoy the days at the beach.
- This is a great product! It is easy to assemble, and has lasted 3 long summers of beach time, and still going! My husband snapped one of the assembly poles by accident, and Rio Brands replaced the pole. Our replacement pole arrived 4 days after our inquiry, and on a holiday weekend, no less!
- We bought this beach shelter to provide shade at the beach. We’ve only used it once so far, but it was pretty easy to figure out how to assemble, and it’s a good size. Worked great for us. Glad we bought it. I also like how you can open the 2 windows on either side to help the wind pass through better.
- Easy set up and take down. Held up against the wind with the stakes provided. Accommodated several children keeping them out of the sun. Well worth the money. Did fold back up into the carry bag provided.
- both zippers broke after less than one year. Does not do well in windy conditions, seams are cheaply put together