The Riders By Lee Women’s Relaxed Fit Straight Leg Jeans are a must-have for any woman seeking all-day comfort. They fit close to your body but leave room at the seat and thigh so you won’t feel restricted. These Lee straight leg jeans feature a tummy control panel that instantly slims you in front while the contoured waistband prevents gapping in back. Try them with boots, flats, and sneakers for a casual day at work or just lounging around on the weekend. Choose from a range of sizes, including regular, petite, and long lengths to fit most body shapes. Easy to care for, these women’s straight leg jeans make a versatile addition to your everyday wardrobe.
The Riders By Lee Women’s Slender Stretch Bootcut Jeans:
- Dark fade: 72% cotton/28% spandex
- Black coal: 84% cotton/16% spandex
- Relaxed fit seat and thigh
- Straight leg opening
- Lee straight leg jeans sit just below natural waist
- Stretch denim that is Instantly slimming
- Available in petite, medium and long inseams
- Machine wash cold
- Available in coal black, dark fade and other
- Available in 4P, 4M, 4L, 6P, 6M, 6L, 8P, 8M, 8L, 10P, 10M, 10L, 12P, 12M, 12L, 14P, 14M, 14L, 16P, 16M, 16L, 18P, 18M, 18L, 20P, 20M and 20L
- I love the fit , hate shopping for new jeans, nothing fits like these—please make them available again soon!!
- I have worn this version for 9 years for my job and every day. They were perfect at the waist, hips, thighs, and calves. 3 years ago I lost weight and went from a 16 to 12. Slowly over 2 years I gained it back and the new version makes me still wear a 12. How is that possible?! They slide off my waist and onto my hips. The back pockets seem to be more on my legs then my buttocks. I hate that especially since I keep work stuff in my back pockets. I’m an old school wearer of jeans where your waist is high and so are the back pockets! Makes me wish I could go back to my days of non blinge Rocky Mountain jeans of the late 80’s. Go back to the original version of plain and simple, true to size!
- Like the old type with 72% cotton, 27% polyester, and 1% spandex. I purchased style 130G186/ B30T186 from a store. I have tried to find these jeans everywhere. No luck, So of course I got online to the Lee company, thought I ordered the same thing, no dice. While the top numbers match, the bottom number no longer exists, I’m guessing. I ordered the same size, but The jeans I got are too big. I wear them because I’m desperate for jeans. I have to use a belt. Wish they would being back the old style.
- I ordered two pair of these Core Relaxed Fit jeans in 14M several months ago and am very pleased with the cut/fit. I’m in my 50s and prefer a relaxed fit with straight legs, with no pocket embellishment, and these jeans deliver. I have full thighs, but my waist is def. smaller than my hips, and SO many jeans/slacks are cut for slim thighs and big, low-cut waist, which absolutely does NOT work at all for me. I was thrilled that these fit well, not tight, and although the waist is a little loose (fine with a belt), it’s not 3″ too big and gapping at the back, which is the way many jeans fit on me. AND the bonus was that BOTH pairs fit the same way!! I’ll probably buy another pair or two; I have such a hard time finding jeans/slacks that fit that when they DO fit, I buy several pair! I had to shorten these about 2″, but I usually have to do that, so no biggie (I’m right at the transition of Petite and Medium, and Petite is usually a tad short in length and seat rise).
- I love the fit of these jeans. I ordered 3 pairs, one pair was black and the other 2 pairs were blue. Lee Riders are going to be my go to brand since the fit was so consistent. I also like that I could order them online and know that they will fit.
- Each year in the last 35 years the quality and workmanship of Lee pants has deteriorated. The last 2 or 3 years have been the worse. It appears that Lee is determined to appeal to a younger population. PLEASE NOTE LEE—-It is the forty and fifty year olds who have made you what you are and we are now abandoning you in huge numbers. Very sad. WE WANT OUR OLD STYLES IN JEANS AND RELAXED FIT TWILLS—99% cotton and 1% spandex. Do that and you will once again be profitable. Don’t do it and watch sales continue to plummet. We keep trying to warn you but our attempts have fallen on deaf ears. Only gave 1 star because 0 is not an option.