This Revere Whistling Tea Kettle is a classically styled and functional addition to your kitchen. It has a copper-clad bottom that allows it to heat water quickly and evenly. When the water starts boiling, the tea kettle whistles. The Revere Copper Bottom Teakettle is made of corrosion-resistant material and is durable and long-lasting.
Revere 6-Cup Whistling Teakettle:
- Revere Tea Kettle, 6-cup capacity
- Classic design
- Whistles when the water boils
- Copper-clad bottom heats quickly and evenly
- Durable, reliable and long-lasting
- Easy to clean
California Proposition 65 Warning: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm
- The best sized Teakettle for one or two people. Love It
- New teakettle looks bright and works great! It whistles nicely and pours perfectly, without dripping hot water anywhere!
- had one previously and loved it, so I bought another one.
- Excellent tea pot. My grandma had a revere back in the day. Thought this was a bigger one, but it still a great one.
- We were given one of these 30 years ago for a wedding gift. I have used it ever since… until I disengaged the whistle and forgot it on the burner and burned it up. So glad I could purchase another one. It is very convenient, the handle stays cool, and water heats very quickly. This is the perfect little teapot if you don’t need to boil lots of water. But if you do, it doesn’t take long to boil a second pot. It is also lightweight and perfect if you don’t have a lot of strength in your hand. The price is nice too.
- I have had this tea top since I got married over 20 years ago. My grown son mentioned one day that he wanted one just like mine. I remembered this and got him one for Yule he was so happy!
- Love this tea kettle! Not quite as heavy as the older versions and the whistle is little fainter but over all very happy with it.
- looks good in the picture but when I received it it looked like a childs toy it was so small the bottom of the tea kettle was about the length of the palm of my hand and my hands are normal sized for a woman. I was buying it to replace another revere tea kettle it holds over 3quarts of water this one I would say holds maybe 6 cups if filled all the way to the top. we ended up returning it and buying a cheap tea kettle that was larger.