Inspired by a classic design, the Retro Max Adjustable Height Bar Stool makes a stylish complement to any kitchen or bar. The seat has a contoured back rest to keep you supported. The gas lift pole and lever allow adjustments for height, while the 360-degree swivel feature make it easy for you to turn as needed. The height of the metal foot rest on the retro bar stool makes it comfortable, while the seat height adjusts, so you can get it just right for you. This chair is made for both home and commercial use. If you are looking to create an updated look for your space, this swivel bar stool also comes in multiple colors to suit your interior’s theme. Retro Max Adjustable Height Bar Stool:
- Gas lift pole and lever allow adjustments for the needed height and 360-degree swivel
- Contoured back rest: 11.75″H
- Diameter of the base: 17.75″
- Height of the metal foot rest to seat: 15.25″
- Overall chair dimensions: 19.8″W x 18″L x 34.5″H to 42.75″H
- Seat dimensions: 15.25″L x 14.75″W
- Seat height adjusts from 23″ to 31.75″
- Swivel bar stool comes in multiple colors
- Assembly required
- Model# 51219BLK
- These stools are wonderful to look at and decrease in height automatically when weight is applied. However if you are using them underneath a natural stone bar top they will lose paint if caught underneath the bar.
- I already had three of these stools and I ordered two more. They are easy to assemble and look and work great. Definitely need seat cushions to be comfortable but the ones I got from Costco fit the stools great.
- Very nice. Attractive, comfy, and easy to assemble. Sturdy
- These stools are beautiful and easy to assemble. The color is exactly as the picture and for those of us who have a hard time figuring out if you need counter height or bar height, these chairs are adjustable and I haven’t had an issue with that at all. Also, the stool spins all the way around which my daughter has fun with. The only thing I would say these stools are not meant to be sat on hours on end , they are hard. I use them mainly for decorative reasons to go with my diner theme . An excellent bang for your buck!
- Ordered one of these in black and was so impressed we ordered two more. Fast shipping and they went together in minutes. They work for both my counter height area and for the higher bar height, on island, which is where they are usually located. I just wanted something that could be used for both without having to spend money or having extra stools to store. So if looking for a budget friendly stool that is adjustable these are worth the money.
- We ordered 4 of these chairs in the silver after remodeling our home. They were ordered Sunday night around 7pm and arrived Wednesday around 3pm. Now that’s fast people. The chairs are exactly as pictured and all arrived in perfect condition. They can be assembled in about 5 minutes, each chair. The lift does work but there is a cap you have to remove from the base before setting the seat/top in place. LOVE, LOVE these chairs. Well worth your money.
- This chair was very easy to assemble. The color was just what I hoped it would be. I purchased the silver. Appearance wise it’s nicely done except the top seam on the front of the back support. It looks like it is a crevice that appears like a crack all along the top of the chair. I could live with that but the chair won’t lift. That is the whole point of my purchase to be able to reach my kitchen sink.