Now you can get professional-style results in the privacy of your own home with the Remington S9500PP Pearl Pro 1″ Ceramic Flat Iron. This professional-quality flat iron contains real crushed pearls infused into the 1″ ceramic plates for a smooth glide that provides even, ionic heat. With 450-degree salon heat and digital temperature control, the Remington Flat Iron helps to reduce frizz and prevent fried ends, giving you that professional look. Turbo heat setting boosts to the highest temperature in a quick 30 seconds to provide you with a quick and easy way to a salon finish. The 60-minute auto shutoff prevents it from being left on and unattended for any length of time. The Remington Pearl Flat Iron comes standard with temperature control lock, preventing overheating. Enjoy getting ready for work, school or a special night out with this flat iron that creates professional-grade hairstyles outside the salon.
California Residents — Proposition 65 warning:
We are providing the following California Proposition 65 warning for products linked to this page:
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. About California Proposition 65:
California’s Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm if those products expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels. We care about our customers’ safety and hope that this information helps with your buying decisions.
- I’ve gone through a few straighteners over the years and this one is as good as any other. After about 1.5 years of use (I use it every 2-3 days), it still works perfectly fine. The plates still look good, but I notice a small amount of chipping on the sides of the plates. My hair doesn’t get caught while I’m doing it (this was an issue with an expensive straightener I bought years ago). My only complaint is that the bottom is rounded and it doesn’t like to sit on the counter, it always falls over on its side. Overall, good value for the price.
- I’m a hairstylist and this item works at a professional level without the pro price… buy it if you can find it but now I see you have to order it
- I went trough a lot of reviews till i got to this one, it had a lot of good reviews so i thought i would give it a shot! And I’m glad i did, i love it… It literally heats up in 30sec my hair ends up really nice and it takes me less then 20min to do it
- This flat iron brought my hair back to life! I was a little apprehensive because the flat iron was not expensive but it works better than every CHI flatiron I’ve owned. & I have owned 3 CHI flatirons!
- I love it! It heats up in no time, it helps control frizz. I am very happy with this product and for the price I paid.
- i was very skeptical about this purchase but i went by the reviews and thought i should take a chance. this flat iron gets nice and hot. straightens perfectly. and what i love.. because i am so careless.. it shuts off on its own! so great.. it looks nice too.. it even has a spot on the tip where your thumb and index fingers go to hold on to when your curling your hair.. it just a great flat iron.. you wont be sorry!
- I just bought this yesterday so it’s difficult to determine the durability of it. It seems very durable and works amazingly! I have very thick coarse hair(thick strands) I have been through 3 flat irons in the last 2 years.. Nine of which worked how I had hoped. This flat iron straightens the section in one pass. That alone is amazing! Afterwards my hair feels soo… sleek and smooth with awesome shine. Plus the awesome digital display and swivel cord. I love that I can lock the settings in case my hand hits buttons and the fact that I can lock the hinge for storage! Thanks Remington for an awesome product! By far the best flat iron I have had.
- Just bought this to use overseas and I’m stuck with no curling iron because unlike the packaging said it does not have dual voltage. Should have looked at the reviews first.