Get straight, sleek, shiny hair with the Remington S5520 Anti-Static Digital Ceramic 1.75″ Flat Iron. This powerful device delivers a professional-quality finish in the comfort of your own home. The Remington flat iron eliminates static charge by promoting a neutral electrical balance, keeping hair flat to the head. The flat iron heats up to a salon temperature of 410 degrees Fahrenheit and heats up within 30 seconds for fast use. It’s outfitted with special, long ceramic plates that handle large portions of hair at once, reducing styling time. A salon-length swivel cord gives you flexibility and ease of use. Digital controls provide precision in your selections while a hinge lock keeps the plates closed. The heat shuts off automatically after an hour, for safe use.
Remington Anti-Static Digital Ceramic 1″ Straightener:
- Long ceramic plates with anti-static technology
- Digital precise controls with temperature lock
- 410 degrees Fahrenheit salon high heat
- Plate float
- 30 second instant heat
- Auto shut-off after 1 hour
- Salon-length swivel cord
- Hinge lock
- Dual voltage flat iron for straightening hair
California Residents — Proposition 65 warning:
We are providing the following California Proposition 65 warning for products linked to this page:
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. About California Proposition 65:
California’s Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm if those products expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels. We care about our customers’ safety and hope that this information helps with your buying decisions.
- It straightened my hair so quickly. Amazing product for the price. I highly recommend it!
- I swear this is the best and for a great price! I’ve had the same straigenter for 3 years and I love it! My friends asked me about the product and I told them Walmart and they were so in shock I wasn’t using a really pricey tool.
- This is one of the best straighteners that I own. It makes my hair striaght nicely and quickly.
- I bought this straightener about 12 years ago and just the other day it did not want to turn back on. I am going back and buying another one love it, I have thick long curly hair and it gives me that smooth silky hair with no frizz.
- I had bought a $200 flat iron expecting to have amazing results, but that simply wasn’t the case. I like irons that have a wider base and spotted this one for $22 so I decided to give it a try. I love it! The heat goes up to 450 I think and straightens with one pass through the hair. I don’t have any issues where the buttons are located. Needless to say, the $200 flat iron was returned.
- it had I known what it was going to look like.So not expect “rose gold” if that’s what you order. It’s actually an awful shade of pink. Never would have bought it had I known what it was going to look like