Diminish frizz and flyaways while boosting style control with the Remington S5500 Anti-Static Digital Ceramic 1″ Flat Iron. It eliminates static charge by actively promoting a neutral electrical balance in the hair during styling. To help save you waiting time, it heats up in 30 seconds and can reach a temperature of up to 410 degrees Fahrenheit. This professional-grade ceramic plate flat iron features precision digital controls with temperature lock to give you smooth and silky hair. Its long, salon-length swivel cord offers enhanced maneuverability so you can move around a bit without worrying about tangles. The Remington Digital Anti Static Ceramic hair straightener features long, ceramic plates that allow for less damage, as well as floating plates that allow for easy glide. It is also equipped with a turbo boost feature, a hinge lock and a one-hour auto shutoff for added convenience.
Experiment with new hairstyles everyday and get salon-style results in minutes with the Remington S5500 Anti-Static Digital Ceramic 1″ Flat Iron.
Remington Anti-Static Digital Ceramic 1″ Straightener:
- Long, ceramic plates with anti-static technology
- Digital, precise controls with temperature lock
- 410 degrees Farenheit salon-grade high heat
- Plate float for easy glide
- 30-second instant heat
- Auto shutoff after 1 hour
- Salon-length swivel cord
- Hinge lock
- Turbo boost feature
- Ceramic plate flat iron is designed to diminish frizz and flyaways while boosting style control
California Residents — Proposition 65 warning:
We are providing the following California Proposition 65 warning for products linked to this page:
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. About California Proposition 65:
California’s Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm if those products expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels. We care about our customers’ safety and hope that this information helps with your buying decisions.
Warning Text: WARNING: This products contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Warms up right away and straighthens your hair quick
- The last one I had same brand/model lasted me for 8 YEARS. Then two days ago it decided to finally give up and die. Which is ok. Most things like this don’t last beyond 2 years. So I ordered the exact same one. Very happy. Makes my hair smooth and straight. No flyaway’s with this one. Would 100% recommend this to anyone.
- It dies in less 1 year.. I bought this item in August 2016 and won’t even turn on anymore
- Good flat iron but it hasn’t lost that “electrical burning” smell that usually goes away after a few uses. I’m worried that it might have an electrical short and could cause a fire. I waited too long to be able to return it, so I’ve had to toss it. A $20 flat iron isn’t worth burning down my house.
- Its a must buy! Does the job and does it good!! Love Remington Flat irons..this is my second purchase!! Awesome!!
- I have very curly hair and long hair and it works great. Heats up fast ad easy to use. I have had it for a week.
- I have had a nice, rather expensive Ion straightener and the cheap Wet2Straight straightener. I broke the expensive one and the Wet2Straight doesn’t do a good job and pulls my hair so I’ve been looking for a new one and saw good reviews. I’m pleasantly surprised that they were right, it heats up fairly quickly, it straightens my hair so it’s not frizzy without having to go over each section more than twice and it goes through my hair smoothly.
- I have thick coarse wavy hair, yet it is dry since I am 64yrs old now. I use it at 370 temp to straighten my hair. If your hair is thinner or not as coarse you could use a lower temp. It works great for me, Im not big on using a flat iron alot, so the price was perfect. I did want the ceramic plates tho, they warm up in seconds and that is great, and I do like the swivel cord.
- I am not that happy with the on off and unlock features . I try to unlock so I can change the temp some times I get so frustrated I just unplug it and go back to my smaller hair straighter