The RCA HDTV/DVD Combo is a great way to add HD to your room. With HDMI, USB and other inputs, you can connect all your favorite peripherals. The built-in DVD player lets you play your favorite movies with one device.
Note: You must have a source of HD programming in order to take full advantage of the RCA HDTV/DVD Combo. Contact your local cable or satellite TV provider for details on how to upgrade.
RCA LED24G45RQD 24″ 1080p 60Hz LED LCD HDTV/DVD Combo:
- 24″ LCD panel
With a 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution
View your movies as the director intended
- Wide 160-degree vertical and 170-degree horizontal angles
See a clear picture from anywhere in the room
- Built-in digital tuner
Watch digital broadcasts, including HDTV programs where available
- HDMI Inputs: 1
Enjoy a superior HD experience with HDMI, the one cable audio/video solution
- 24″ screen measured diagonally from corner to corner
- Built-in DVD player
The picture is great, the sound is a bit like a tin can, but I will play it thru my sound box to fix that. The remote is a bit difficult to use because you have to enter both the channel and dash number to select a TV channel. The on screen display does not display the TV program name like my old converter box for my old analog TV did. There may be a way to do that if I dig thru the exhaustive manual to find out how. The DVD operation seems a bit frustrating and the menus on a DVD don’t always seem to work to get you your menu selection you picked. Overall, I really like it. We use it for a TV in the bedroom. It lets you get 1080p and a DVD at a rock bottom price.
- My mom likes this TV. Very sharp and clear picture. Easy set up. Used in the bedroom.
- Perfect fit for the older entertainment centers. Picture is great, though some channels on cable are darker than normal (compared to TV set this one replaced). Love the DVD part of the TV. Sound is very tinny. As mentioned, I have it on an entertainment center from the 80’s and not wall mounted. Overall, great product for the mere price. Also capable of hooking up computers and gaming devices though I personally haven’t tried that option yet. Has central base for setting on TV stand/entertainment centers.
- This is an excellent purchase for anyone needing a bedroom television. The ease of instruction manual set up was amazing. The picture is clear and beautiful and I love it.
- I like to use head phones occasionally. It cuts out the TV audio. But the head phone jack is on the back of the TV, so not practical. The picture is not a sharp as I expected in a 1080 p. The remote is awful. If playing a DVD and accidentally hit TV button, it does not go back to where you were in the DVD. The DVD can not easily step to the next chapter.