This RCA microwave is perfect for cooking meals or heating up leftovers. It features 10 power levels and six program settings so you can rest assured that your food will be cooked at just the right temperature.
RCA, 0.9 cu ft Microwave, White:
- 10 power levels
- 6 program settings
- Defrost by weight
- Touchpad controls
- Digital clock and timer
- 900 watts
- 0.9 cu ft capacity
- Dimensions: 20″L x 15″W x 12″H
- Model# RMW953-WHITE
- for a med. wattage microwave it cooks the items I have used so far I am very satisfied with my purchase and the shipping was exactly as stated
- One review I read almost dissuaded me from buying this microwave oven. The review stated that you had to push too hard on the keypad which moved the microwave. I found that a light touch using my knuckle instead of my finger pad and placing a piece of non-slip drawer/shelf liner under the microwave took care of this problem. So far, for the price also, I consider this an excellent buy.
- Very nice in my kitchen and heats really fast!
- Good value for the price. Nice compact microwave, however, as others mentioned, it is very light weight, so the whole unit wants to move when you open the door. I solved this problem by putting some of the rubberized material you use to line your drawers – problem solved.
- Had limited space for a microwave. Consulted the WM website. Selected this based on Dims and power rating fits perfectly and works great
- It meets its purpose. I loved the cost of the item and the fact that it came with a door handle instead of pushing the door open with the push button. I would rather use a door handle to pull open the door.
- It works perfectly. I thought I would have a problem with the handle opening feature rather than the push button I was used to but it turns out to be not a big deal. The buttons sometimes seem hard to push but I can be technically challenged when it comes to that stuff lol.
- Looks great! Love that it has a light that comes on even when the door is open! Great size! Like that you can set it for how ever many minutes you want to … or even seconds! On the down side it does run really on the loud side. Too, when I heated frozen vegetables for 7 minutes I noticed that the sides of the microwave got hot. Not sure if this is normal or not? All in all I am happy with it as I mostly just wanted it to reheat things in and for that it works great!
- Shipping was fast, got in only 2 days. Looks nice & fits well in space but upon plugging in I am only able to set clock. The light is stuck on & even with calling Curtis for troubleshooting unable to resolve issue. Did reset as directed &waited 30 minutes but light is still stuck. I see now by other reviews this isn’t uncommon. Super bummed