Razor Spark Scooter:
- Utilizes a special spark cartridge containing 5 flint pads
- Features 20% more sparks than other brands on the market
- Riders can experience a smooth, fast and controlled ride on this kids’ kick scooter
- Comes with a bonus replacement spark cartridge
- Includes a foot-controlled, detachable spark bar
- Made of aircraft-grade aluminum engineered to endure rough handling
- Has a patented rear fender brake for quick, easy stopping
- Can be easily folded for storage and portability
- Equipped with 98mm wheels and ABEC 5 bearings
- Razor Spark Scooter is available in multiple colors
Warning Text: Ages 8+. Not for children under eight years of age. Close adult supervision recommended. Do not exceed 143 lbs (65kg) total weight on the Spark 2.0 scooter. Adults must assist children in the initial adjustment procedures to unfold scooter, adjust handlebar and steering height, and finally to fold scooter. Always wear a helmet. Knee pads and elbow pads are recommended when riding your scooter and keep the helmet’s chin strap securely buckled. Always wear closed toe shoes. Check and secure all fasteners before every ride. Replace worn or broken parts immediately. For outdoor use only on solid, clean, dry, hardened surfaces. Always ride away from motor vehicles and pedestrians. Avoid sharp bumps, drainage grates and sudden surface changes that may cause scooter to suddenly stop. Avoid streets and surfaces with water, sand, gravel, dirt, leaves and other debris. Wet weather impairs traction, braking and visibility. Batteries included for lights – adult attention for changing and disposal. Always obey all local traffic and scooter riding laws and regulations. Sparks can induce fire. For outdoor use only on solid, clean, dry, hardened, surfaces. Keep sparks away from substances that can catch fire, such as dry vegetation, paper, chemicals or gasoline. Sparks can induce fire. Do not use in areas prone to wildfires or posted by fire authorities as a Fire Hazard Zone. Do not ride at night. Never use your Spark 2.0 scooter to try to start a fire. Your Spark 2.0 scooter emits localized sparks when the Spark Bar on a moving scooter comes in contact with hardened outdoor surfaces like asphalt or concrete. Be responsible. Keep sparks away from eyes, hair, exposed skin and clothing. Sparks can burn. Spark Bar and brake get hot during use. Do not touch after using. Before riding, parents must review all Warnings and instructions with each rider, including additional safety information for sparking in the owner’s manual. Adults must assist children in replacing Spark cartridge. Failure to use common sense and heed the above Warnings presents and enhances such risks. Use at your own risk and with extreme caution. Check local laws and regulations to see where and how you may use your Razor Spark 2.0 Scooter.
Instructions: Please do not discard box as it may contain important user information.
- My daughter absolutely loves this scooter. It was a birthday present from my mother in law. We saw it online then picked it out in store. She got her first scooter at 3 and graduated to this one. She’s basically a pro now. My only complaint is we didn’t receive the extra spark cartridge it says you get in the description.
- Great scooter. My grandson loves it.
- The sparks run out kind of easily but that’s okay. It’s still a great scooter. I mean, buying more cartridges is the price you have to pay if you want to be the coolest one on campus.
- AWESOME SCOOTER!!!!!!!!! But my scooter did not come with a extra spark bar and the spark bar wears out FAST BUT wait for it YOU DON’T NEED THE SPARKS BECAUSE IT IS AWESOME JUST WITH LED LIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂
- This is comfortable, easy to drive and kids love the fire and lightening.
- I got this for my son for Christmas and he’s really enjoying it. He loves to ride it around at night, especially, because of the cool light up wheels and shower of sparks when he stops. The only (very minor) problem is that the flint cartridge has fallen out a few times and looks like it’s wearing down pretty quickly. So, we might have to replace it soon. Other than that, it’s awesome!
- My grandson rode it for 4hours the first day and I immediately had to order more spark cartridges. That is the only drawback.
- I wish someone would have told me you cannot pick the color you want. You just order it hoping you get the color you want. In this case I did not so I returned it.