The Razor Ground Force Electric Go Kart lets you bring the fun home. Featuring a sleek silver-and-black design and classic styling, it delights all ages. It has a low-profile cast-aluminum wheels, sturdy steel construction and a rear axle for increased maneuverability steering. Reaching speeds up to 12 miles per hour, the electric-powered go-kart is a force to be reckoned with. Molded aluminum wheels and solid tires help it run smoothly wherever it goes. It is designed for users 8 years and older. This ride on go-kart is designed for zipping around flat trails or a cul-de-sac and not for use on public streets or in areas with potential traffic hazards. It has a quiet variable-speed, chain-driven motor and is powered by two 12-volt batteries. The initial charge time is 12 hours and it runs for around 40 minutes at a time. For safety, it has a hand-controlled accelerator and hand brake. A seat belt and flag are also in place.
Razor Ground Force Electric Go-Kart:
- Motorized go-kart is designed for ages 8 and older
- The ride on go kart is designed for zipping around flat trails or a cul-de-sac
- Not designed for use on public streets or in areas with potential traffic hazards
- Razor Ground Force 24-volt go-kart can reach a maximum speed of 12 miles per hour
- Quiet variable-speed, chain-driven motor
- Powered by two 12-volt batteries (included)
- Initial charge time of the Razor electric go kart is 12 hours
- Batteries deliver approximately 45 minutes of drive time per charge
- Molded aluminum wheels and solid 4 1/2″ tires
- Hand-controlled accelerator and hand brake.
- Durable steel frame, a shoulder seat belt, and a flag.
- Razor Ground Force 24V go-kart dimensions: 41″ wide x 29″ deep x 16″ high
- Maximum weight capacity: 140 lbs.
- Assembly time is approximately 30 – 60 minutes
- Razor Ground Force electric go-kart has a 90-day warranty
- My son loves his go-kart. I enjoy it as well. It has nice speed and I can ride it also. Definitely 5 stars for this
- Razor rides well but bumpy when using on the street. Nevertheless, my boys love it.
- I ordered the go-kart for my 7 year old son for Christmas. He absolutely loves it. It’s fast and easy for him to maneuver. Glad I purchased it.
- Santa Clause brought one for my 8 and 6 year old boys and they love it! Much quicker than expected and the battery last long, they get a good couple of hours of taking turns riding it. I wish it had some form of suspension or softer tires though, the ride can be rough. The chain is about an inch (at most) off the ground so go easy down the curbs. I wish Santa brought two of them and I wish he made them in grown up sizes : ) Highly recommended
- My 6yr old loved this item! Very easy to learn how to operate within 10 minutes he was a pro!! I would highly recommend this item for anyone!!
- I bought these go karts as a Christmas gift for our two grandsons who are 8 and 10. A friend of there’s got one last year and they have been wanting one ever since. The real surprise will be they won’t have to share. I can not wait. I have not tried the karts yet, but the condition of the box’s and the delivery time was perfect.
- Everything works great. All the bad reviews found on this go-cart does not apply to me! Absolutely no problems and tires are nice. My child has a fun time on this one and the charge is longer than 40 minutes.
- We got this for our 5-year old son for Christmas and he loved it. However, after having it for only 2 days, it wouldn’t work. He would push the button to accelerate and nothing would happen. It would just make a “clicking” noise. My husband tinkered with it and managed to fix it by spraying wd-40 on the bearings, but the problem persisted for the next week or two before it just completely QUIT all together. Luckily, we kept the original box and receipt and we were able to return it to the store for a refund. I do not recommend any Razor products… Especially this one. You would think that a $300 toy would work longer than 2-3 weeks. Do not waste your money or disappoint your child with this product when you have to return it.