The Radio Flyer Glide & Go Balance Bike boosts your child’s confidence by giving them a more fun and effective way to learn how to ride a bike. This pedal-free beginner bike allows them to focus on balance, preparing for a two-wheeler in no time.
Great news! If you select Site to Store delivery, you can call your local store as complimentary assembly may be offered at that location. Radio Flyer Glide & Go Balance Bike, Red:
- Age range: 2-1/2 to 5 years
- Pedal-free design helps eliminate the fear of falling
- Frame: Sturdy, lightweight steel frame
- Seat: Adjustable, padded seat
- Maintenance-free tires
- Maximum weight capacity: 49 lbs
- This Radio Flyer balance bike would make an exciting birthday or holiday gift
- This kids’ balance bike allows your child to start slow
- No training wheels needed
- Comes with a fun bell on the handlebars
- This is the perfect beginner bike for a 2 year old. The quality and price was what we were looking for. Thank you Walmart!
- A little tall for my 2yr old, but won’t be long.
- I bought this for my 2 1/2 year old grandson for Christmas. It took about 5 minutes to put together. Very easy. It’s well made & light weight enough for him to get it from place to place. My only concern is that the seat doesn’t go low enough for him to put both feet flat on the floor, so he walks it around the house legs on either side of the frame which is a start I guess. Now he’s got to grow about an inch to “ride” it. If not for that I would have given this 5 stars. If you’re thinking about this bike measure the length of the child leg including the diaper if worn.
- The Radio Flyer is a lightweight, age-suitable strider (no pedals) bike that my grandson loves. Simple to assemble and then go go go. It appears to be sturdy but he hasn’t yet put it through it paces.
- My grandson loved it as soon as it came out of the box and found it very easy to use..
- My husband and I got this for our sons third birthday. He absolutely loves it and rides it almost everyday, now. He insists on taking it with us during our evening walks and he absolutely adores the little bell, too.
- I bought this for my 3 year old to get him started understanding balance and he loves it. Solid construction and easy to adjust to the child’s height.
- Really a good quality product. My 2 year old loves it even though he too short for it.
- My six year old grandson was afraid to have his training wheels taken off his bicycle again after he fell and hurt his himself. As soon as he got on this he was riding it down a grassy hill, farther and farther each time. Other kids were riding it too. When he comes back over today, he will find his bicycle training wheels removed. I have no doubt he will be pedaling by days end.
- We bought two for our grandkids! It’s amazing how fast they learn to balance on there own. I would recommend this bike.
- This bike is really wonderful. Since we have bought it for my two year old he wants to ride it all the time. I would deffinatly reccomend it to a friend. It is a very durable bike. It is also very light so it is easy for them to pick up on their own. It is a little small. I would not reccomend for a child that is older than three.
- Nicely made as expected from Radio Flyer, only complaint is that it is a bit too tall for my 2 1/2 year old son, but other than that a great product!