The Radio Flyer Folding Trike, Pink, is an ideal way for little girls to get some exercise and work on those gross motor skills. It comes fully assembled for instant riding fun; it’s ready to use, right out of the box. This pink kids’ trike is safe for children, offering a controlled turning radius and low center of gravity. This prevents your little tike from toppling over while riding. It has an adjustable seat that grows with your child for longer usage. The Radio Flyer Trike, pink, also folds up for easy portability and storage, making it ideal for taking on trips across town or across the country. The fun streamers on the handlebars add a festive, eye-catching touch that little girls love. This Radio Flyer Folding Trike, Pink, also has a storage bin in the back so they can take their favorite stuffed animals or other toys along for the ride.
Radio Flyer Folding Trike, Pink:
- Age range: 2-5 years
- Pink kids’ trike comes fully assembled for instant riding fun
- Folds up for easy portability and storage
- Features an easy-to-carry handle
- Sturdy steel construction
- Radio Flyer Trike has a controlled turning radius and low center of gravity offer utmost sturdiness and stability
- Adjustable seat grows as your child grows
- Handle streamers
- Comes with a storage bin on back
- Maximum weight capacity: 37 lbs
- Can be hung on a hook by the handle for storage
- The bike is very good quality, metal frame and the pedals are perfectly positioned for my little one who, although a bit on the tall side had a hard time reaching the pedals on another trike. Very happy with the purchase!
- This is the second one we have bought for our grandchildren. The first one has held up well through two children. We anticipate this one will do as well.
- G’son loved. First thing he ran to the morning after birthday party. Perfect size for my big 2yo. Caught on right away. The knobs on pedals prohibit barefoot riding.
- Best price I could find on the INTERNET for a quality product. This was a big hit for a 2 year old boys birthday present.
- Love it and my 3 year old daugther does too 🙂 cant wait until summer to go try it out outside!
- We buy these for all of our grand-children (16) on their 2nd birthday. It is well built, durable and the grand babies love it!
- My granddaughter loves her trike. It’s the first thing she goes to in the morning.
- We were worried about our hardwood floors but the tires are great and don’t scratch the floors. He loves his new trike!
- My son is an average 2 year old(he is not over weight). He used the tricycle for 30min on my flat driveway and the front wheel bent. I returned it and bought a 12” bike on training wheels.