You’ve got to make room for this Pyrex Bake and Store set. This set has everything you need to start your kitchen with prep, bake and food storage pieces, all including secure-fitting red plastic lids.
Pyrex Easy Grab 28-Piece Bake and Store Set:
- Four 6-oz custard cups
- Three 2-cup round containers
- One 4-cup round container
- Three 1-cup round containers
- Two 3-cup round containers
- 1.5-qt mixing bowl
- 2-qt oblong dish
- 3-qt oblong dish
- 12 matching lids
- Made of nonporous glass that won’t warp, stain or absorb odors
- BPA-free plastic lids are top rack dishwasher safe
- Glass is preheated oven, microwave, refrigerator and dishwasher safe
- Pyrex got better! This set has it all. What a great wedding present or replacement set this would be. The lids now fit tight on the bowls and are a much better plastic than the past. The new shapes of the bowls are appealing as well. They are not as slanted at the bottom which makes for less spilling and overflow when stirring. They also changed the handles on the baking dishes to have a slot providing a better grip when hot or hand washing. Feeling secure when grabbing a hot dish out of the oven is nice. I think the glass is heavier now which gives the feeling of quality and makes them more stable when mixing. I don’t know how they did it, but they seem to store nicer than the old ones. Take up less space. If you are planning on shipping these as a gift, they are wellpacked and will make the trip just fine. One could have this sent right to the home or as a gift with Walmart’s free or low cost shipping.
- I usually hate re-designs -not this time! My old Pyrex roaster/baking pan cracked (after 10 years of heavy use) so when these came up for review I jumped on them. The re-design on the baking pans handles is genius, I used the large one tonight & it was MUCH easier to remove the pan from the oven. after the pan cooled the lid was snapped on & stored in fridge for lunch. The lids are a hefty weighted plastic. Every piece has a lid, and they nest nicely – the lids for the bake pans fit in the bottom so I won’t loose them. Every piece is the heavy duty Pryrex I love, and the bowls are weighted so no tipping easily. I’m definitively going to get the newer square ones before my old ones fail, I love the handles!
- You can take this set from the oven to the table to the fridge, or on the go! Lids close securely, so there are no leaks. Eliminates the need for multiple storage sets given their versatility. You can bake in them, serve in them, then store leftovers in them without the need to transfer them into a container. They are easy to clean and wash well. Lids don’t buckle. What’s also great about these bowls, they are microwavable. I just used them today to put some thanksgiving leftover. So you don’t have to transfer to a plate just straight to the microwave, which is less work. I just notice that most of my family member have some sort of Pyrex bowls. I mean you really can’t lose with these pieces. I truly recommend these to anyone who’s looking for good quality Pyrex that have some versatility.
- I’m a fan of Pyrex, so when this large set went on sale just after Thanksgiving, I grabbed a set for me and a set for my mom. There’s a big variety of sizes in the box, so if you are looking to switch from plastic to glass, this set is ideal.
- Pyrex is a brand that has been a household word for as long as i can remember.the quality of pyrex has always been outstanding.i have various pyrex dishes in different shapes and sizes.i have always felt they were rather on the heavy side especially after filling them with a casserole or other foods. i haven’t purchased new bakeware in a very long time.i found the new Pyrex to be quite nice. much lighter weight so it makes it easier to carry. the extra slots in the handles are really a big plus for carrying. i love having covers to fit my bakeware.i think this is an excellent product with many plus features and it is a brand that is always sold at a good afforatable price.it would make an execllent wedding shower gift for beginners .and certainly a long lasting gift.a few different colors in lid choices would be nice plus too as i myself am not big on the color red.