Ingredients: Beef By-Product, Soy Flour, Soy Grits, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Water, Wheat Flour, Corn Syrup, Beef, Phosphoric Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols, Salt, Sorbic Acid (a Preservative), Cheese Powder (Source of Cheddar Cheese Flavor), Calcium Propionate (a Preservative), Soybean Oil, Added Color, DL-Methionine, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Ethoxyquin (a Preservative), Vitamin E Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Yellow 6, Red 40, Yellow 5, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Sodium Selenite. C-4104.
Instructions: Recommended Daily Feeding Amount: Adult Dog Size: 3-12 lb: 1/3-1 pouch; 13-20 lb: 1 to 1-1/3 pouches; 21-35 lb: 1-1/3 to 2 pouches; 36-50 lb: 2 to 2-1/2 pouches; 51-75 lb: 2-1/2 to 3-1/3 pouches; 76-100 lb: 3-1/3 to 4 pouches; Over 100 lb: 4 pouches plus 1/4 pouch for each 10 lbs of body weight over 100 lbs. Amounts are recommended for an average adult dog with normal activity. Remember food intake requirements vary depending on age, activity and environment, and should be adjusted accordingly. Switching to Purina Moist & Meaty: When switching to Purina Moist & Meaty from another food, please allow 7-10 days for the transition. Gradually add more Purina Moist & Meaty and less of the previous food to your pet’s dish each day until the changeover is complete. This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets. Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily. For your pet’s health, see your veterinarian regularly. Store in a cool, dry place.
Feeding Instructions: Food requirements may vary depending upon your dog’s breed, age, exercise, and environment. Provide your dog with adequate fresh water daily in a clean bowl. For your pet’s health, see your veterinarian regularly. Store in cool, dry place.
- I bought this for my min pin. He has horrible teeth, musing most of them. Soft food make him have diarrhea so thus is the perfect in between of soft and hard food. He loves it and is easy to eat. Definitely recommend!
- This food is great. my little man is allergic to chicken and eggs and this is the only food I found that does not have that in it. He is happy and gaining weight. I am using it as a ad to his daily food which is Merrick. It is working great for a little boost he needs. thank you.
- I have a small dog that is a picky eater. I had a hard time finding something he liked to eat. A friend bought this to my house to try for my dog and he liked it. Now I am happy to see him eat and now I know he is eating enough food. I was worried for awhile.
- Somewhere along the way my four legged kids became picky. Eat this wont eat that, I’m talking about products like Pedigree canned mushy food, My Furbis use to love this, and when Phoenix came to us that is what her mommy use to give to her. Well this Moist and meaty became my savior because they will eat it without hesitation..
- I started using Moist n Meaty many years ago. I have always adopted pets no one wanted or was abused. I had a mixed dog-human friend she was about 20. She was my bestest friend. She saved my mama’s life. I tried a sample I got in the mail. Wokie loved it. I started buying it . my sisters border collie stopped eating so I tried this food for her. I actually had to buy it for her too.lol After these two went to doggy heaven I have continued adding this wonderful food for all my dogs. Even my cats like it. Now I have a very old border collie. Its all she will eat. I add it with hard food. So my three dogs love it. The border collie won’t eat unless she has it every day. I wish there was some way to get discounts and coupons easier. I buy 3 boxes a month. So I go online to get the bigger ones at times or get my friend’s do it. Its sent to my store. It truly a dogs version of healthy potatoe chips ..if u know what I mean. Soul food for dogs.
- What can I say, my dogs loves the heck out of this dog food. She’s been eating it for about 4 years and hasn’t tired of it yet. It’s also very convenient to take with us when we travel. Note: Our cat steals some Moist & Meaty once in a while and seems to love it too.
- very good product but was very hard to find as Walmart only had one box in stock. checked two different Walmart both were very poorly stocked. this is becoming a habit of Walmart as for as stocking goes. these stores if they want to keep customers need to do better in their stocking products.
- THE ONLY REASON YOUR PETS LOVE THIS FOOD IS BECAUSE IT IS LOADED WITH SUGAR, NOW WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO FEED YOUR DOGS HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP AND CORN SYRUP? AND SOY CAUSES BLOAT AND GAS IN DOGS AND BLOCKS ABSORBTION OF VITAMINS AND MINERALS. …..