Purina Dog Chow Complete Dog Food Bonus Size 50-lb Bag:
- High-quality protein to help maintain strong muscles
- Nutritionally balanced profile for a dog’s body systems
- 100-percent of the essential vitamins and minerals
- Appropriate for all dog sizes and breeds
- 50-lb bag an excellent value
- Kibble comes in several different shapes for a varied texture they will love
- Satisfaction guaranteed
Ingredients: Whole Grain Corn, Meat and Bone Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols, Soybean Meal, Poultry By-Product Meal, Egg and Chicken Flavor, Whole Grain Wheat, Animal Digest, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Mono- and Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Zinc Sulfate, Yellow 6, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Yellow 5, Red 40, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Blue 2, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Garlic Oil, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Folic Acid, Biotin, Sodium Selenite. C-4101.
Instructions: Switching to Purina® Dog Chow®: When switching to Purina® Dog Chow® from another food, please allow 7-10 days for the transition. Gradually add more Purina® Dog Chow® and less of the previous food to your pet’s dish each day until the changeover is complete. This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upset. Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily. For your pet’s health, see your veterinarian regularly. Feed to Ideal Body Condition: Too Thin: Ribs are highly visible. Increase the amount you are feeding. After 2 or 3 weeks, compare again. Adjust until dog exhibits ideal body condition. Ideal: Can feel outline of ribs. Dog has a waist when viewed from above. Belly is tucked up when viewed from the side. Maintain current feeding regimen. Too Heavy: Dog has no waist when viewed from above. Belly is rounded when viewed from the side. Decrease amount you are feeding. After 2 or 3 weeks, compare again. Adjust as necessary. Store in a cool, dry place.;Feeding Weaning Pups: Puppies start to nibble on solid foods at 3-4 weeks of age. Keep moistened Purina(r) Dog Chow(r) (three parts kibble to one part water) available to puppies at all times until fully weaned (6-8 weeks of age). Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily. For your pet’s health, see your veterinarian regularly. Feeding Growing Pups: After weaning, Purina(r) Dog Chow(r) can be fed moistened or dry at the same time every day–very young puppies three times a day, older puppies twice a day. Use the feeding guidelines, but remember individual needs can vary. Feed to maintain ideal body condition. Slight appetite changes and occasional digestive upsets are normal in puppies. If upsets become severe or linger longer than a day or two, contact your veterinarian. Feeding for Reproduction: Purina(r) Dog Chow(r) provides the extra nutrition needed by reproducing females in stages of gestation and lactation. Food consumption may vary during gestation, so feed the amount needed to maintain the pregnant female’s good body condition. Food intake may double or even quadruple during lactation. Switching to Purina(r) Dog Chow(r): When switching to Purina(r) Dog Chow(r) from another food, allow 7-10 days for the transition. Gradually add more Purina(r) Dog Chow(r) and less of the previous food to your pet’s dish each day until the changeover is complete. This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upset. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Great balanced food for adult dogs. They love the taste. I love the nutrition and health benefits!
- I have fed both of my dogs Purina® Dog Chow® Complete Adult since they were 1 they both are nice and healthy love it
- My dog is a picky eater. I am so glad we found a dog food that my dog loves.
- I regularly buy this for my 2 adult dogs. They have had stomach issues in the past with other brands but we have never had a problem with Purina. It is the only brand we trust with our girls.
- My dogs loves this food . I have bought dog food before and she would sniff and walk away, but she eats this and she is a healthy happy dog.
- I have frequently served my pets Purina. Great product and I believe their food has helped them to live to very old ages.
- I started to feed my dog Evie Dog Chow adult complete and she loves it, she is a rescue dog but in reality she recued me I’m a disable veteran and I’ve noticed how energized she is after I started giving her you guys brand great product glad I decided to feed her Purina Dog Chow.
- We have been using the Purina products for all of our dogs for as long as I can remember having dogs. We are now currently using the Dog Chow Complete Adult for our 3 dogs. Our dogs are very healthy and happy and we always get so many people including our Vet asking us what we feed our dogs. Very happy with Purina and will recommend this to all of our friends and family. The LaCoste Family! Arizona (11yr) Bella (5yr) & Jessie (5yr)
- CHICKEN! I live in Chicago, IL. Ive been buying Dog Chow for years. Now all of a sudden you dont sell anything but “Chicken” flavor. I just looked on the site. Now im upset that all theese flavors are not sold at the stores in the south and west sides of chicago. My dogs hates the chicken flavor. Im about to be forced to go to another brand that my dogs likes. I use to spend $300 a mpnth on dog food. Why would you stop selling “Regular” flavor. Who does that?