The REVSTER electric scooter delivers fun the instant you start riding! It’s perfect for kids stepping up from a kick scooter or those new to riding. Our Push-To-Go technology provides a smooth start, and the extra grip deck adds stability. The REVSTER electric scooter gives the rider up to 45 minutes of continuous riding on a single charge. The maintenance-free wheels are puncture proof, and the durable chain drive system transfers power efficiently for speeds up to 8 miles per hour. An integrated rear foot brake has a motor power shutoff that ensures quick and safe stopping, even if the thumb throttle is still pressed. You get 80 watts of power, a 12-volt rechargeable battery and long-lasting vibrant graphics.
Pulse Performance Products REVSTER Electric Scooter, Black:
- Speeds up to 8 mph through the 80W chain driven motor, perfect for new riders
- Up to 45 minutes of continuous ride time
- Thumb activated throttle with Push-To-Go technology and rear foot brake make it easy to transition from kick scooters to electric
- Single piece composite deck with extra sticky grip tape for ultimate control and stability
- Maintenance-free 160mm x 30mm cast polyurethane wheels with ABEC-5 bearings keep the ride smooth
- Heavy-duty steel constructed stem, rise bars and internal frame for durability
- Designed for kids up to 120 lbs
- My grandson was ecstatic! First scooter he ever rode and picked it up quickly!
- Bought this for my grandson and he lives it. Took off on it first try like a pro! No real assembly required which is a big plus in my book!
- We bought 4 of these for ages 4 to 11 and they all love them. It’s great for all ages. It has a back brake which they had to get use to but it was fairly easy. Would recommend this item.
- My son loves it. Was a little hard to put the handle bars together. But overall he loves it
- I purchased two of these scooters for my boys for Christmas and they absolutely love them!
- I bought this for my 10 year old daughter as a Christmas present. This scooter did not fail to deliver. It was very easy to put together and my 10 year old daughter absolutely loves it!
- Glad that I chose this style over others available. I bought two of these, one for each boy. They both love that is has an easy take off and it was easy to learn how to ride. This is their first electric scooter so I was concerned about injuries. My youngest took a little while to get used to the brake. He is seven and was braking too hard. Oldest got it right away. Great purchase, I’d definitely recommend this.
- This scooter is a good starter for a preteen. They move very quickly!!! good buy I brought 3 form my little cousins and daughter age 12 and 2 7 year olds and they love them.
- no reason as to why. There’s even a reset button on side u push if “it randomly stops working” that didn’t help either . I bought two for Christmas and one is still working almost wondering if I should return the other as well