Protege 22″ sport/travel duffel. Features a main pocket along with roomy side and front pockets. Carry by web handle or adjustable & detachable shoulder strap. Made of heavy duty 600 denier polyester. Meets airline carry-on regulations.
- Features a large main zippered section, lined side pockets and a front hidden pocket
- Carry by the adjustable and detachable shoulder strap or top comfort grip handle
- Made of rich 600 denier polyester
- Meets most airline carry-on regulations
- I have to give it 5 stars for the quality/price. I agree with PRMikey that the zipper access to a small stow-away pouch in the front is pretty goofy. The front of the bag as shown in the picture is not a pocket that drops open from unzipping the top of it. The zipper opening is to the right, and it is obscured by a pointless, narrow flap connected to the strap with clip that you see on the top, right-of-center, near the base of the handle. The strap/clip on the left-of-center is just for looks, to balance out the pointlessness. I have resolved I’ll probably never use that pocket. Access to the main and 2 side-pockets is fine. Since the tote-bag handles are not stitched to the 4 corners of the bag, the bag tends sag inward at the top when you lift it and it’s not full. Using the optional shoulder strap mostly solves this problem because its loops are stitched closer to the ends of the bag.
- Well made. Sturdy. Spacious. Better than bags that sell for twice the price. Access to zippers could be more convenient – but minor point. This is great deal.
- It’s good for the price and good quality.
- Well made. Good value for money.