Travel in style with Protege Luggage. There is a variety of upright, under seat, backpacks and duffels to choose from to suit your needs.
Protege 16″ Rolling Under-Seater Luggage:
- 16″ rolling under-seater rolling carry-on
- Features a removable file system called “Flex-File”, which is patented, a telescopic handle and in-line skate wheels
- In addition, there is plenty of packing area with 2 side pockets, 2 front pocket and 2 inside pockets
- Made of durable 1,680 denier polyester
- Meets airline carry-on regulations and fits under most airline seats, depending on the plane
- This item came 2 days after I ordered, free delivery. I really like the deep color; it’s fun but not obnoxious. I wish the opening was a little wider at the top. I have to do a little maneuvering to fit my HP Probook in, but it’s okay. Lots of handy pockets and smooth rolling.
- This will serve well on long trip knowing you can put it under the seat without straining yourself trying to put it in the overhead compartment.
- Perfect for a long weekend – is “bigger than it looks!” Lightweight, compact, easy to maneuver. The side pockets aren’t exactly large enough for regular adult shoes, but soft slippers might fit; socks, etc. Amazing what it holds—great price for a great little bag!
- Perfect for 3-4 days travel! I have my clothes, makeup, shower kit and everything that a girl would use. I love this bag! Made it so easy to travel
- As of April 4, 2017, Spirit Airlines changed their personal item dimensions to 18 x 4 x 8. The dimensions for this bag aren’t listen anywhere on this page, but for the record they are 16 x 13.5 x 8 … Hope that helps!
- Flying Frontier airlines saved me a substantial amount of money BUT I was not going to spend $36.00 for an over head carry on. I decided to purchase the Protege 16″ under the seat luggage instead. After removing the separate storage bags inside, I had enough room for flip flops (side zipper compartments), 5 short and top sets, a pair of sweat pants, toiletries, with room to spare. I was concerned when I arrived at the gate for fear it was too large. After placing the bag with the handle toward me under the seat, it was fine. This also gave me easy access when I needed to get to items inside the compartments during my flight. This was the only item I took on the airplane, I stored an empty small purse inside the luggage to use when I arrived at my destination. Being able to pull up the telescopic handle to roll it through the airport was an awesome convenience. This was the best investment and decision.
- Please read fine print at bottom of label. Causes cancer and reproductive problems in women. Return bag immediately.