This ProScan 39″ 720p LED HDTV, PLDED3996A is ideal for use in the home. You can use this unit for entertainment purposes such as playing video games and watching movies/shows as well as for editing videos. This LED HDTV has a 16:9 widescreen that allows you to multitask and view multiple documents side by side. The TV has a 720p resolution and the capability of displaying millions colors. The ProScan HDTV can also can be connected to compatible video and gaming devices using the HDMI input.
ProScan PLDED3996A 39″ 720p LED-LCD HDTV:
- 3 x HDMI, USB
- 16:9 HDTV
- 39″ 720p LED HDTV
- Got the TV home and I must admit I almost couldn’t believe it was true. The price was impossible to pass up. Picture and features are impeccable. I would recommend this TV to anyone.
- The green mute button is great! I love this TV! Great picture and a great price!
- wasnt sure about this b4 i got it;picture is excellent ;bright enough to be 1080 but very close ,always buy at least 2yr warranty on any tv,price wil pay off if any thing goes wrongVERY HAPPY WITH PICTURE AND SOUND,GREAT 1ST OR 2ND TV, HIGHLY RECCOMEND THIS 4 THE PRICE OF A 32 INCH .GO BUY NOW B4 THEY SELL OUT AT THIS PRICE
- The item was delivered within about a week, the picture quality is great, the sound is not bad, and it has a lot of modern hookups. Really could not find a better TV for the price anywhere. The stand is also very easy to put up and will hold the TV. Watch out for pets or kids knocking the stand over… overall, great deal!
- Love the tv and love the price, especially for a tv for the bedroom. Had it shipped to the store for pickup (no damage as some noted when shipped to house). Sound is fine but could be better, not playing it loud in the bedroom — has a surround sound option and standard sound. No code found yet for Time Warner but don’t mind picking up the remote to turn up the volume or to turn the tv off. Good product overall for the price, I paid around $150 with extended warranty and tax … for a 39″tv, glad I did it.
- A good functioning inexpensive TV overall. This is only 720p so it works just fine for watching tv, movies, etc, maybe games on an older console. 100% plastic which should be expected anyways, the upside is it’s very light but this makes the frame a bit flimsy too. You can only turn it on/off from the unit so the remote is needed to do everything. Would have preferred a center stand on the bottom instead it has two sets of feet towards each end which are awkward, they make it difficult to place on a smaller table but it does have mounts built into the back if you want to put it on a wall/mount.
- I had to return and re order three time because of the careless UPS service who broke two of the tvs. I ordered a third time and had it delivered to the store – maybe the Walmart delivery trucks will take better care not to mishandle a box with a tv right on the front.
- I ordered 2 of these on a Wednesday and they promptly arrived 2 days later on Friday. Awesome! Great/fast shipping, maybe i will start ordering more online…..NOT!!!!!!! I opened the first one and it was fine at first. I got it set up and everything running fine. I then opened the second one and the whole outer frame had separated from the screen. I understand that damage in shipping can occur, but this had actually separated, not been damaged. I sent it back on May 28th and still have not received the replacement, and now the second one already has a bad pixel in less than 2 weeks time!