Update your home with this ProLounger Wall Hugger recliner. The Wall Hugger design recliner only needs four-inches of clearance from the wall to recline and uses less floor space when reclining. Perfect for theater, media and living rooms, Covered in a durable, stain resistant 100 percent polyester gray microfiber. Features a full chaise pad between the chair and the leg rest to support the legs for a truly comfortable recliner. Easy to open and reach “Car Door Lever”.
ProLounger Wall Hugger Recliner, Flat Wing:
- Only needs 4″ of clearance from the wall to recline and uses less floor space when reclining
- Perfect for theater, media and living rooms
- Covered in a durable, stain resistant 100 percent polyester gray microfiber
- Full chaise pad between the chair and the leg rest
- Easy to open and reach “Car Door Lever”
- Cushions are filled with high-density foam, polyester fiber and no sag springs
- Constructed with a laminated hardwood frame
- Steel reclining mechanism
- Insulated spring clips for noise reduction
- Eco-friendly and efficient product design uses less fossil fuel based components in construction and delivery
- Break it back down to recycle at the end of use for additional peace of mind
- Each piece ships in one 1 box
- Assembly required
- Takes less than 15 minutes to assemble
- In stock items ship within 1-2 business days
- Overall dimensions: 38″L x 38″W x 35.5″H
- Available in various colors
- For customer support, questions, assistance or comments please contact our customer service number at (866)-238-0531 Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm CST
- I’m a pretty small person 5 ft 1 105lbs. I fit in it comfy. But we don’t know if the arms are just pushing into the seat area making it snug because of it being in a box or if it is made to be snug. It doesn’t look cheap. It’s a nice material that is soft. Im not very strong so it is a bit hard for me to close the leg rest. Sitting up and laying back is nice and easy. I have a little one who thinks the leg rest is a slide and it has lifted up to fall on him several times but someone is next.to him to lean it back. He does try it while I am sitting in it and it leans towards him with me in it. I was thinking we should strap it to the wall for safety but not sure how to rig it. I got it for my husband he likes it. It came in two pieces. He had a little trouble connecting the pieces but got it after a short time. There are no tools you just lift the top piece and slide it into the bottom connecting piece and make sure it clicks. It measures the same size as most recliners. I think it was a good price and we like it.
- Very comfortable. Excellent price. Only problem I have with this recliner is that I have difficulty in pushing hard enough with my legs to get the leg rest to lock back into upright position. Other than that…great chair.
- Comfortable and nice looking . I am very pleased.
- First time ordering a piece of furniture online and was nervous.. I was pleasantly surprised the recliner arrived just as I expected..I’ve read alot of reviews about these type of recliners and I did get the max width-diameter “seat-wise” of all the other chairs out there and it fits me very comfortably all around..I can’t be more pleased! People of today(no offense) are quite larger in weight-wise may have a problem with these chairs due to these are not the oversized/stuffed chairs your grandfather may have had…These are smaller, wallhuggers for smaller spaces (and for normal weight/height people, elderly you need to take mindful of the dimensions before you buy-one size does not not fit all!)I did do the mechanisms with alittle W40 before I set the chair down for good…I have no problem with pushing the foot-rest back as some stated…love my chair and I am very happy with my purchase!
- The chair has very little padding on the arms. You can feel the wood underneath.